24

Chaeyoung turned back to the front and saw,

"Sana?" Chaeyoung and Mina muttered under their breath the same time.

"Come up here son. Get to know your fiancée." Mr. Son said and Chaeyoung went up.

"I'm not marrying her dad. She already have a boyfriend." Chaeyoung said and pointed at Sana.

"Really? Mr. Minatozaki didn't tell me so." Mr. Son said and Chaeyoung looked at Sana.

"Right Sana? You already got Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said but Sana looked down.

"My dad forced me to break up with Tzuyu." Sana said with her breaking voice.

"And you did?" Chaeyoung asked and she nodded slightly.

"Because he said if I don't, Tzuyu will be jobless and he will be blacklisted from all companies. He also said that he will find someone to beat Tzuyu up if I don't." Sana said with her eyes welling up with tears.

"But you know I've already got..." Chaeyoung trailed off and saw Mina walking out of the hall.

"Mina!" Chaeyoung called out and run after Mina.

He managed to catch up with her and stop her from leaving.

"I'm not marrying Sana dad. Because my girlfriend is her, Myoui Mina. And I'm not gonna care if you like it or not. If you and mum can't accept, kick me out of the house like what you guys did previously and I don't care." Chaeyoung said.

He then turned to Mina and saw her wiping her tears.

"Minari baby... Please don't cry..." Chaeyoung said and cupped her cheeks.

He then wiped her flowing tears using his thumbs and after that, he intertwined his hand together with Mina's and walked up to the front.

"Chaeyoung..." Mina called softly but Chaeyoung didn't care.

Right now, he wants to show that he belongs to Mina's and no one is going to separate them.

Chaeyoung took the mic from his dad and turned to the crowd.

"Initially, I just wanted to introduce Mina to my parents that she's my girlfriend but looking at the situation now, I think there's a need to clarify that this girl beside me, Myoui Mina is my girlfriend. Even though there's a rule set that employees should not date among each other, I don't care." Chaeyoung said and turned to his dad.

"You can't break us up, dad because I will not give up on her." Chaeyoung said and Mina held Chaeyoung's hand tighter.

Mr. Son then walked closer to Mina who is backing out and hiding behind Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung stood in the way to stop his dad from inching closer to Mina.

Mr. Son sighed and looked at his wife.

"I know the both of us have made you unhappy for the past few years and we know that we owe you a lot. With this forced marriage, I bet you will hate us. But this is actually just my idea because I thought you're still single. And I'm already getting older, I don't know how long more can I wait to see my grandchildren." Mr. Son said and Chaeyoung raised one of his eyebrows in confusion.

Mr. Son then patted Chaeyoung's shoulder and smiled to him.

"As long as you're happy with her, dad is fine with it. But don't make me wait too long. I still wish to see grandchildren running around our house." Mr. Son said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Thanks dad." Chaeyoung said and turned to Mina.

"You heard that baby? My dad approves our relationship." Chaeyoung said excitedly and Mina laughed.

Chaeyoung hugged Mina tightly which Mina did so as well.

The crowd cheered and clapped upon seeing the couple hugging together.

After they break the hug, they turned to Sana who is sobbing quietly.

They walked closer to her and Mina rubbed her back.

They excused themselves before walking out of the hall and got Sana sat down at an empty chair down the hallway.

Mina sat down beside her while comforting her.

"You know... Tzuyu still loves you a lot... It's not like what you said..." Chaeyoung said.

"Really? But there's a few times I saw him but he didn't even want to look at me. He even told me to get lost. And now you're saying that he doesn't hates me?" Sana asked while sobbing softly.

"Tzuyu, Dahyun and I got a group chat. Tzuyu keeps ranting to us about how much he miss you beside him, how much he misses your voice, how much he misses your kisses and hugs, how much he misses your laughter and so on. I also saw on his IG story that he keep posting your selfie with him or your photos, saying how much he miss and love you." Chaeyoung said and Sana covered her face while crying.

"I can tell my dad to talk to your dad to cancel this arrangement since he said that he's the one that came up with this idea." Chaeyoung said.

Sana then looked up at him and muttered thank you.

________________________________________

Maybe next chapter will be on Satzu?
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!