36

"What's wrong Momo-ya?" Sana asked after seeing Momo just keeping quietly and staring blankly at the food.

"If you're not going to eat, then we will finish it." Mina said to see will Momo snatch the plate away from them but still, no reaction.

Sana and Mina looked at each other and turned back to Momo.

"That stupid Dahyun... He goes out with another girl behind my back." Momo said and clenched her fists under the table.

"Who's that girl?" Sana asked.

"I don't know. After seeing him with that girl, I got so angry that I ran away and not seeing him." Momo said.

"Means, you didn't ask him about it?" Mina asked and Momo shook her head.

"What if he tell me that girl is his true love or something?" Momo's tone suddenly turns sad.

"Then just face it that this guy doesn't likes you. I believe you can find someone better but first, you need to hear him out. What if that is just his friend?" Mina said and Momo remained silence for a few seconds before she took out her phone.

She messaged to Dahyun saying that they will talk at his house.

Momo bid goodbye to Mina and Sana before she goes to Dahyun's house.

Momo rang the doorbell and very soon, Dahyun came to open the door.

He hugged Momo tightly but Momo didn't hug him back.

Momo slightly pushes him away and walked into the house.

Dahyun closed the door and followed Momo to the living room.

"Who's that girl, Kim Dahyun?" Momo asked with her serious voice.

"She's my sister." Dahyun said and Momo looked at him.

"You didn't even listen to me and just avoid me. I can't even explain to you that she's my sister." Dahyun said.

"But why didn't you said you have a sister before?" Momo asked.

"I wanted to wait for her to come back to Korea since she's working overseas. I want to introduce you to her personally face to face. But she arrived suddenly 3 days ago and I only know about it after she called me when she landed in Incheon." Dahyun said and the both of them sat there in silence.

"I will not cheat on you, Momo-ya. Please believe me." Dahyun said and hold Momo's hand.

"I miss you so much... You avoided me for 3 days..." Dahyun said and Momo looked down.

"I'm sorry. I should have listen to you." Momo said but Dahyun lifted her head up by her chin.

"It's okay... As long as we are fine now..." Dahyun said and finally, he can claim Momo's lips again.

It was initially a short and sweet kiss but Momo wrapped her arms around Dahyun's neck, pulling him closer.

Dahyun then took the lead and slowly laid Momo down on the couch.

Dahyun undresses Momo while they remained in the heated kiss.

Dahyun moved down to Momo's healthy mounds and suck one of it while he used his hand to massaged the another.

Momo wrapped her arms around Dahyun's head while he continue to pleasure her.

In a blink of an eye, Dahyun is also fully undressed.

He took a condom and tore the wrapper before unrolling it on his tall erected dick.

Momo watched as he roll down the condom and pumping himself a few times before he positioned his dick at Momo's entrance.

Dahyun then inserted his dick into Momo slowly which caused Momo to curl her toes and arching her back with her hands squeezing Dahyun's shoulder.

Dahyun start to thrust his hips, making the both of them moaned simultaneously.

After a few minutes, Dahyun then pulled out his dick and flipped Momo with her back facing him.

Dahyun then insert back into her wet entrance before he starts to thrust harshly.

"Oh Dahyun-ah~" Momo moaned loudly as Dahyun hits her g-spot.

Dahyun laid down on Momo's back and buried his face into the back of her neck.

"Urgh... Shit Momo-ya..." Dahyun moans as he start to feel his balls clenching.

Momo's walls are also clenched around his dick tightly so Dahyun fasten his pace.

"Ah... Dahyun, slow down a bit..." Momo moaned but Dahyun didn't listen to her.

Not long later, Momo couldn't hold in her orgasm further so she came.

Dahyun continue pounding onto her, not giving her any time to calm down.

"I'm sensitive Dahyun-ah~" Momo moaned.

"Hold on..." Dahyun continue a few hard and deep thrusts before he came into the condom.

Dahyun lie down on top of Momo and the both of them panted heavily.

But Momo felt Dahyun's dick hardening inside of him again after they catch their breaths.

"Ready for another round?" Dahyun asked and not waiting for Momo to reply, he quickly pulled out his dick and carried the weak Momo into his bedroom to continue a few more rounds.

________________________________________

Lame smut, forgive me.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!