9

"Chaeyoung and Mina, please go and get your clothes changed." Jihyo said and they went to different fitting rooms to get changed.

After changing, Chaeyoung went to get the script and realize that this shoot is about jealous sex and it also means it is rough sex.

Chaeyoung was about to protest but Mina stopped him.

"It's fine. Since I've decided to step into this industry, I have to get used to it." Mina said and read her script.

Chaeyoung then furrowed his eyebrows while reading through the script.

He's worried for Mina because this shoot is only her 2nd shoot and he's afraid that Mina might feel uncomfortable.

"Alright, everyone please get to your positions." Jihyo said using her megaphone.

Chaeyoung actually wondered why Jihyo still need to use that when her voice is actually loud enough.

"Camera rolling and action!"

Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's wrist and dragged her back home.

"Let me go. What's wrong with you?" Mina asked after swatting Chaeyoung's hand away.

"Now you're asking what's wrong with me? I should be the one asking you. Why are you flirting with other guys? Did you treat me as your boyfriend?" Chaeyoung yelled in Mina's face.

"I wasn't even flirting with them. I'm just asking them about work." Mina protested but Chaeyoung pinned her roughly to the wall.

"Don't lie to me baby... I know what you are thinking..." Chaeyoung whispered against Mina's ears and he sniffed Mina's hair while Mina is shivering under him.

"You just wanted me to fuck you roughly until you lose conscious right?" Chaeyoung husked while moving down to Mina's neck.

Mina then looped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck and pulled him into a kiss.

They kissed roughly and Chaeyoung waste no time to strip off Mina's clothing, leaving her in naked glory.

Chaeyoung harshly cupped Mina's breasts with his hands and massaged them roughly.

"You like this huh?" Chaeyoung asked Mina who is enjoying the rough pleasure.  

Chaeyoung then suck Mina's breast which cause Mina to arc her back.

"Chaeyoung~" Mina moaned as Chaeyoung's hand moved down to her clit and rubbed it roughly.

"I see if you dared to flirt with guys again." Chaeyoung said and removed his clothes as well.

He then took a condom from the drawer beside and tore the packaging before rolling down the condom on his erected dick.

He positioned himself at Mina's entrance and pushed his rod in harshly which caused Mina to moan loudly.

Chaeyoung didn't let Mina have any chance to adjust and just start pounding on her harshly.

Chaeyoung then wrapped Mina's legs around his waist and carried her to the couch before laying her down below him, still keeping them connected.

He keep pounding onto her with an inhumane pace with Mina being a moaning mess under him.

When they finally climaxed, Chaeyoung just laid down on top of Mina who is about to faint due to draining of energy.

Chaeyoung then hugged her and leave soft kisses on her shoulder.

"Don't make me jealous again." Chaeyoung mumbled against Mina's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"And cut!" Jihyo then checked the video while Chaeyoung pulled his dick out from Mina.

He took off the condom and tied it before throwing it into the bin.

He passed some tissue to Mina for her to clean herself.

Mina then weakly sat up and took her clothes before going to the toilet to clean up herself.

While Chaeyoung waited for her, he went to tell Jihyo to not set such scenario as Mina is still a newbie and Chaeyoung is afraid that Mina might feel uncomfortable.

"I'll try to tell the scriptwriter about this." Jihyo said and Chaeyoung thanked her.

After that, Mina came out from the toilet and Chaeyoung said to bring her to eat.

"Did I hurt you earlier?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina shook her head.

"If I hurt you while shooting videos, just stop me." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

"Let's go eat. I know this one place that serves good food." Chaeyoung said and drove off after they buckled their seatbelt.

________________________________________

So another lame smut. Let's see how many smuts will there be in this book. (Anyone wants Satzu and Dahmo's smut? Comment in the comment section!)
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!