28

When they reached the hotel, Mina went to shower first while Chaeyoung watched tv first.

After Mina finished her shower, Chaeyoung then went in for his turn to shower.

When they both finished showering, they sat down at the bed with their back rest at the headboard of the bed.

Mina is using her phone while Chaeyoung is just watching tv.

The both of them were in comfortable silence, doing their own things.

After the show that Chaeyoung is watching ended, he switched over to the another channel and just so happens, an intense kissing scene is displayed.

Chaeyoung took a small glance at Mina who is still using her phone and was about to switch it to another channel, the female actor moaned which caused Mina to looked up and saw the kissing scene.

Chaeyoung quickly switched the channel and act as if he didn't see the kissing scene earlier.

Luckily for Chaeyoung, he got the thick blanket covered on his lap to covered his slight erected bulge.

Chaeyoung silently prayed that his thoughts of him doing it with Mina can stop so that he will not get any harder.

Chaeyoung didn't know why but recently, he's easily aroused and he always need to relieve himself by jerking off.

Chaeyoung suddenly sighed which cause Mina to look at him.

Mina was about ask him what happened until she looked down and saw a slight bulge forming up on the blanket.

Even though hotels blankets are thick, not thick enough to cover his erection.

Mina blushed and turned away, trying to erase her memory for what she sees earlier.

Mina continue using her phone and she stood up before walking to the table beside their luggage.

She grabbed her portable charger and sat back at the bed.

Soon later, they were getting sleepy so they turn off the lights and went to sleep.

However for Chaeyoung, it's impossible because he's still troubled with his erection.

He turned to face Mina who is facing back at him but with her eyes closed.

Chaeyoung badly wants to touch Mina but he know that she will not feel comfortable so he refrained himself from doing so.

Just then, Mina let out a soft groan as she flipped her position.

This is making things worse for Chaeyoung and he decided to sneak to the toilet to relieve himself.

But before Chaeyoung can get out of the bed, Mina turned back to him and draped her arm over at Chaeyoung's waist.

Chaeyoung was about to remove her hand until she suddenly spoke.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked.

"Huh? Just going to the toilet." Chaeyoung said and Mina knows what Chaeyoung wants to do.

Because she saw Chaeyoung's erection through the blanket, she's also aroused.

She know that Chaeyoung will not touch her because he wanted to be a gentleman.

Mina then took the initiative and sit up.

She moved closer to Chaeyoung and kissed his lips which makes Chaeyoung surprised.

But the lust is slowly taking over so Chaeyoung quickly responded to her kiss.

Chaeyoung pushed Mina down the bed and kissed her gently even though his pants is about to explode.

He wants Mina to feel comfortable and also enjoy this so he's trying to take it slow.

He removed Mina's clothing and soon, Mina is naked under him.

Chaeyoung then slowly removed his own clothes and after that, he continue to kiss Mina.

Mina's hand then went down to his boner and she pumped it while Chaeyoung kissed her.

"Shit... Mina..." Chaeyoung groaned as Mina slowly gets faster.

Mina wanted to try something which she have never done before and that is doing blowjob for Chaeyoung.

Mina happen to come across a post saying that guys enjoy when girls do blowjobs for them, not sure if it is true but she wanted to try it.

So Mina pushed Chaeyoung aside and she moved down to his dick.

Mina gulped internally, hoping that she will be surviving after this.

She pumped his dick a few times before she sucked the tip of his dick.

She slowly engulfed Chaeyoung's length and Chaeyoung is shocked when he saw Mina doing this.

Nonetheless, he still enjoyed Mina giving him blowjob and as a first timer, Mina managed to make Chaeyoung cum after a few minutes.

Chaeyoung pulled Mina up and since he don't have his condom, he's doing it raw.

Chaeyoung aligned at Mina's wet entrance and insert his length slowly.

He started off with a slow pace before he starts to pick up the pace.

Both of them turned into a moaning mess and soon, Mina climaxed but Chaeyoung still have yet reached his orgasm.

Chaeyoung then keep his length in Mina, waiting for her to calm down before he continue to work towards his orgasm.

Chaeyoung give Mina a few hard and deep thrusts which the tip of his dick hits Mina's g-spot.

Mina keep moaning with her toes curled, hands gripping onto the bedsheets tightly and her back arched.

"Chaeyoung~" Mina moaned and once again, she came and Chaeyoung pulled out his dick before he came on Mina's stomach.

Chaeyoung passed a tissue to Mina for her to clean his stomach before laying down beside her.

"Sleep tight baby..." Chaeyoung said and hugged Mina.

Mina can only weakly smile before she close her eyes and fell into deep slumber.

Chaeyoung snuggled closer to Mina and spooned her before joining her into the wonderland.

________________________________________

Double update! A smut here to satisfy all of you.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!