5

Everyone turned their gaze to Chaeyoung and the CEO because of Chaeyoung's shout.

"Mind your own business, get back to work!" Jihyo yelled and everyone continued their work.

"You're seriously fucking with me now!" Chaeyoung whisper-yelled.

"You know I don't like to shoot with newbies." Chaeyoung hissed.

"Nope, I'm not."

"And relax, she's just a newbie. You just need to be careful and gentle with her. I will take my leave now. Good luck." The CEO added and patted Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung then slouched his back and rubbed his face using both of his hands.

"Alright. Let's get started." Jihyo said using the megaphone.

Chaeyoung then went to his position and waited for Jihyo's call.

"So you guys will be using your real name, is that fine?" Jihyo asked and they nodded.

"Alright then. Action."

Chaeyoung opened the door and took off his shoes.

"Baby?" Chaeyoung called and Mina came out from the room.

"You're back!" Mina hugged Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung smiled.

"I missed you so much." Chaeyoung said and hugged Mina tightly while sniffing her hair.

"I miss you too." Mina said and Chaeyoung felt his shirt getting wet.

He broke the hug and cupped Mina's cheeks.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Chaeyoung asked while wiping her tears using his thumbs.

"It's just... It's been so long since you were home." Mina said and Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Baby, I was just away for 2 weeks, not 2 years." Chaeyoung said and Mina pouted.

Chaeyoung then leaned down and pecked Mina's pout away.

"Keep doing that and I will make sure you will be screaming my name." Chaeyoung said and Mina looped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck and pulled him into a kiss.

They were eating each other's faces until they were out of breath.

They then broke apart and rested their foreheads against each other.

Chaeyoung then carry Mina up by the bridal style and walked into the room.

"Cut! Okay, now shift the camera to this position." Jihyo said and continued to adjust the scene.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is still carrying Mina by the bridal style while Mina is burying her head into Chaeyoung's neck with her arms looped around Chaeyoung's neck.

Chaeyoung felt Mina shaking and he looked down at her.

"If you don't want to do this, we can stop now." Chaeyoung said softly but Mina shook her head.

"It's fine." Mina said.

"Relax... I will not go too rough, okay? I will try to be gentle." Chaeyoung said and Mina slightly nodded.

"Alright, camera rolling, and action."

Chaeyoung laid Mina down on the bed and hovered on top of her.

"I miss you baby... I want to feel you... Can I?" Chaeyoung said lowly and Mina pulled Chaeyoung into a kiss again. (A/n: this story plot is that they are a couple but they have not have sex before.)

They keep kissing while Chaeyoung's hands started to roam around Mina's body.

Chaeyoung start undressing Mina and slowly moved his lips down Mina's neck.

He left some hickeys on Mina's neck and moved down to her chest.

He unclasped her bra and throw it to somewhere around the room before cupping Mina's breasts.

He rubbed her nipples using his thumbs and went back to kiss Mina's lips.

Chaeyoung broke the kiss and went down to suck one of Mina's nipple while the other, he used his fingers to slightly pinched it.

"Oh... Chaeng..." Mina moaned.

Chaeyoung then turned to the another nipple, giving the equal attention.

A while later, he went back to kiss Mina on the lips while his hand traveled down to Mina's underwear.

"Shit baby... You're so wet..." Chaeyoung said while rubbing Mina's clit through the cloth using his fingers.

"Chaeyoung..." Mina moaned and Chaeyoung took off his shirt.

He then unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his jeans along with his boxer.

"Relax baby..." Chaeyoung said and pulled down Mina's underwear.

Chaeyoung then went to the side table beside the bed and took a condom.

He took it out and rolled it down his dick.

After that, he positioned himself in front of Mina's entrance.

Chaeyoung then pushed it in slowly, earning a wince from Mina.

Chaeyoung slowly inserted his length into Mina and waited for her to adjust.

Mina was gripping onto the bed sheets tightly with her toes curled while her eyes are shut tightly due to the pain.

"If you're not fine, we can stop now." Chaeyoung said but Mina shook her head.

"I'm okay now..." Mina said and Chaeyoung start to move in and out slowly and gently.

Blood flowed out from Mina's p*ssy and Chaeyoung know that he have took her virginity.

Chaeyoung continued his gentle thrusts until Mina seems relaxed and started enjoying the pleasure.

Chaeyoung started going faster and deeper until he hit the soft part in Mina's womb.

Mina moaned out loudly together with Chaeyoung and soon, the both of them climaxed.

Chaeyoung took out the condom and tied it before throwing it away.

He then collapsed beside Mina and hugged her.

"Thank you baby... I love you..." Chaeyoung said and Mina weakly smiled.

"And cut!" Chaeyoung and Mina continued resting on the bed even after the shoot.

This is Mina's first time and it drained her energy after that so she took some rest before dressing up.

Chaeyoung saw Mina having some difficulties so he wore his boxer and jeans before going over to help pick up her clothes.

"Thanks..." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Your welcome..." After that, Chaeyoung left the scene while Mina continued to clean herself.

________________________________________

So first smut of the book! Forgive me if it's bad.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!