15

Chaeyoung wore his suit and prepare his resume.

"Let's go." Chaeyoung said to himself and he went out of the house.

He went to a company that wants to have an interview with him.

"Son Chaeyoung." The assistant called and Chaeyoung went in the room and there sits the CEO.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Son." The CEO greets and Chaeyoung bowed to him.

"So let's get started." The CEO said and Chaeyoung passed him his resume.

"Oh, you graduate with a landscape engineer certificate. Why did you study that?" The CEO asked.

"Because my father wanted me to study this." Chaeyoung said.

"But after you graduated, why did you go to work as a pornstar?" The CEO asked and Chaeyoung fidgeted uncomfortably.

"Because... I was young and wasn't mature enough... I didn't thought through my future if I work as a pornstar when I was young." Chaeyoung said.

"But you don't have any experience as a landscape engineer or in office work." The CEO stated.

"Oh that's fine... I can work as a normal employee to get to know about this company first." Chaeyoung said and the CEO nodded.

"Alright. We will contact you again about the results." The CEO said and Chaeyoung nodded.

Chaeyoung took back his resume and bowed to the CEO before leaving the room.

After leaving the company, he went to his current company and went to find the CEO.

Chaeyoung knocked the door before entering the office.

"Oh Chaeyoung. What's with the sudden visit?" The CEO asked.

"I came here to tender my resignation." Chaeyoung said which shocked the CEO.

"Why? Why so sudden? Is it because you're not happy with the new girl Mina?" Chaeyoung shook his head.

"It's not because I'm unhappy with anyone." Chaeyoung said.

"Have you thought through about this decision?" Chaeyoung then nodded.

"I can say that I will tender my resignation today no matter what." Chaeyoung said and the CEO sighed.

"Fine... If you want to leave, there's nothing I can do to stop you. I also don't want to force you for staying. Alright, I will accept your resignation. You may leave now. But remember, if you faced any problems, feel free to contact me for help." The CEO said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung said and left the office.

After tendering the resignation, Chaeyoung felt so free.

While walking towards his car, he lighted up the cigarette and just then, Mina called him.

"Hello?"

"Chaeyoung! The CEO told me you resigned."

"Oh that's fast... But yes, I've resigned. I'm looking for a decent job."

"Oh..."

There's a silence from both sides and Chaeyoung can feel that Mina have something to say but she's not saying it.

Chaeyoung then blowed out the smoke through his mouth before clearing his throat.

"Mina?"

"Hm?"

"Do you have something to tell me?"

"Huh? N-No..."

"Really?"

"Hm..."

"Okay then."

"Um... Chaeyoung, I still got something else to do. I'll end the call now."

"Oh ok, bye."

"Bye." Then Mina hung up the call.

Chaeyoung then frowned.

There's definitely something that Mina wanted to say but she's hesitating.

Chaeyoung extinguished the fire using the heel of his shoes and throw it into the bin before walking towards his car.

Chaeyoung decided to go back home to change off his suit since it's uncomfortable for him.

And for the next few days, Mina didn't contact him which Chaeyoung find it weird.

Also, the company that Chaeyoung went for interview contacted him that he is hired.

Chaeyoung got so excited that he wanted to share with Mina but Mina isn't contacting him.

Chaeyoung was just watching his TV at the living room since he will be starting his job next week.

All of a sudden, his phone started ringing.

And there he saw the name that he's been longing to call.

Chaeyoung have never picked up a phone call as fast as this.

"Hello?"

"Chaeyoung, can you fetch me to the hospital? The hospital called me earlier and told me that my mum woke up already."

"What? Sure, I'll be there in 15."

Chaeyoung went to change into some casual clothes before leaving the house in a hurry.

He quickly drove to where he always wait for Mina.

Not long later, Mina came down and Chaeyoung felt so happy seeing her after a few days.

Mina got in his car and Chaeyoung started driving to the hospital.

"Are you busy lately?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Not really, why?" Mina asked.

"Oh I thought you're very busy because I heard nothing from you these few days." Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, lately there's no shoot." Mina said and somehow Chaeyoung felt relieved upon knowing that Mina didn't shoot videos with anyone else.

But it didn't took him too long to think that probably Mina didn't want to contact him these few days despite her not being busy.

But what Chaeyoung didn't know is Mina rejected the shoots because she doesn't feel comfortable to shoot videos with someone who is not Chaeyoung.

What Mina wanted to say to Chaeyoung is she doesn't feel comfortable to shoot videos with someone else and she thought that Chaeyoung didn't want to shoot videos with her  anymore that's why he resigned.

*sigh* These two misunderstood each other...

________________________________________

They will be together soon! I promise!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!