33

Warning! Michaeng smut!

Chaeyoung laid Mina down on the bed and went out to check if the door is locked properly so that no one will disturb them.

After checking, he closed the curtain of his office using the controller.

When he ensure that it is properly covered, he went back in and closed the curtain separating the office and the room.

He turned to Mina who is looking at him and smirked.

"You can't run away now. You stopped me from doing it in the house, then I can only do it here." Chaeyoung said and went to dimmed the lights before he goes to Mina and start kissing her deeply.

Mina quickly respond to him with the same amount of passion as she is also feeling needy.

Chaeyoung quickly undress them and decided to try something new which he never done to Mina.

Chaeyoung's kisses start getting lower and lower before he stop at her tummy.

Mina is anticipating what move will Chaeyoung make next so she looked down at Chaeyoung who is placing soft kisses on her tummy.

Chaeyoung's hand travelled to her thigh before moving it closer to her p*ssy.

He start caressing her clit and he inserted one of his finger into her  wet entrance.

"Chaeyoung~..." Mina moaned as she starts arching her back.

Chaeyoung then pumped his finger before curving it inside of her, hitting her g-spot.

Chaeyoung starts to pick up the pace and he watched how Mina reacted to his finger pumping in her.

After a few more thrusts, he took out his finger which makes Mina feel frustrated as she's slowly building up her orgasm.

But her eyes went wide open once she felt a wet and warm thing entering her entrance again.

She looked down and saw Chaeyoung using his tongue.

"Chae-Chaeyoung~" Mina moaned to the pleasure as her hands went to Chaeyoung's head and caressed his hair while he fuck her with his tongue.

Chaeyoung felt Mina getting closer to her orgasm as her walls are getting tighter and Mina starts to push his head down towards her p*ssy.

With one last thrust from Chaeyoung, Mina climaxed and she shook vigorously as she climaxed.

Chaeyoung lapped up her juices, making sure that not even a drip is wasted.

After cleaning her up, he went back to face-to-face position with Mina and kissed her.

Mina looped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck as they kissed.

Mina felt Chaeyoung's dick poking her entrance so her hand went down to his length and grabbed it.

She pumped it a few times which Chaeyoung to groan.

Mina then guide his dick into her entrance which caused the both of them to moan simultaneously.

Chaeyoung stayed in his position for a few seconds before he start moving in and out.

"Chaeng~ You gotten bigger..." Mina moaned as Chaeyoung starts to gets faster, growing bigger in her.

Chaeyoung then wrapped Mina's legs around his waist, which enable him to go deeper.

Chaeyoung thrusted out and slammed in harshly against Mina's p*ssy which caused her to moan aloud.

Chaeyoung keep doing that which makes Mina reach her high soon again.

Chaeyoung stopped for Mina to rest and Mina panted while looking back at Chaeyoung with half-lidded eyes.

Mina can feel Chaeyoung's dick twitching in her, indicating that he is going to climax soon.

"Make it quick." Mina said and Chaeyoung removed her legs around his waist before raising them but still keeping themselves connected with each other.

Mina's legs are now resting against Chaeyoung's shoulders and Chaeyoung clasped his hands together with Mina's before he continue to thrust harshly in her.

"Ah~ Chaeng~" Mina moaned as she felt the tip of Chaeyoung's dick hitting her g-spot continuously.

She gripped Chaeyoung's hands tightly with her eyes rolled back.

"Ah, Mina... I'm cumming..." Chaeyoung moaned and once again, he felt Mina's walls tightening.

He give more hard thrusts and Mina came for the third time while he finally releases himself.

Since they are doing it without any precautions, Chaeyoung quickly pulled out his dick before cumming on Mina's stomach.

Mina squirted on the bed and after that, she close her eyes tiredly.

Chaeyoung took tissues to clean his cum off Mina's stomach before throwing it away into the bin beside.

After the both of them finished, Chaeyoung collapsed beside his about-to-faint girlfriend and hugged her.

"That's so good..." Chaeyoung said softly to Mina but he heard no response from her.

He turned to Mina and saw her sleeping due to exhaustion.

He then left a peck on Mina's crown before her lips.

He hugged her tightly which Mina cuddled into his embrace.

The both of them fall into deep slumber after their heated exercise.

________________________________________

Alright, I think there's quite a lot of Michaeng smuts. I should make a Dahmo smut.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!