11

After they finished eating, Tzuyu invited Chaeyoung and Mina to his house to hang out.

Chaeyoung asked Mina about it and she accepted it.

Chaeyoung then drove them to Tzuyu's house and parked his car at the carpark before going to Tzuyu's house.

Chaeyoung ring the doorbell and soon, Sana opened the door.

"Mina!" Sana exclaimed and hugged Mina.

Seems like the Japanese gets along even just after that one day of interaction.

Sana welcomed them to get in and she dragged Mina to find Momo while the guys is at the living room, chatting about what happened to them today.

When Chaeyoung joined, Dahyun and Chaeyoung start talking to each other while Tzuyu used his phone.

No one knows what he is looking until Sana came and pulled his ear.

"Oww! Babe!" Tzuyu exclaimed as his phone is being snatched by Sana.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun stopped their conversation and turned to looked at the couple.

"Why are you looking at other girls?" Sana questioned and continued to pulled his ear.

"I'm not! I'm looking at what she's wearing and her jewelry." Tzuyu said.

"As if I would believe you! Then tell me, what is the color of her earrings?" Sana asked.

"Blue." Tzuyu said confidently.

Sana looked at the photo of the girl and twisted his ear.

"Babe!" Tzuyu then hold onto Sana's hand that is on his ear.

"It's not blue!" Sana exclaimed and throw his phone at the couch beside him before letting go his ear.

Tzuyu take a look at the picture as he clearly remember it is blue.

"How is this not blue babe?" Tzuyu asked while rubbing his red ear.

"This is baby blue!" Sana protested and Tzuyu mentally facepalm about the silly things his girlfriend argued about.

"I hate you, Chou Tzuyu." Sana said and went back to Mina and Momo.

Tzuyu sighed and turned to the other two guys who is still enjoying the show.

"Your girlfriend is the reason why I still don't dare to confess." Dahyun said and Tzuyu raised one of his eyebrows.

"I mean if your girl can be so scary and argue about the silly things, who knows if Momo will be the same as well? Gosh, the effort of entertaining this everyday can kill me." Dahyun joked.

"So you're not going to confess? Then I think soon there will be someone coming to take over your place." Chaeyoung mocked and Dahyun frowned.

"That won't happen okay? I'm just joking about earlier." Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu then chuckled at Dahyun's jealousy even though he try not to make it obvious.

"Come on... What's there to be afraid of? I can see clearly that she likes you as well. From how she look at you, how she talk to you and how she act around you, it's clear enough to show that she likes you." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung agreed by nodding.

"I don't know. I'm just afraid. But be assured, I will do it soon." Dahyun said and winked.

"Then how about you?" Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung raised one of his eyebrows.

"Me? What about me?" Chaeyoung asked.

Tzuyu tilt his head towards Mina's direction and Chaeyoung get the hint of what they are trying to say.

"There's nothing between us. We just shoot videos together and we are friends now." Chaeyoung said.

"No special feelings?" Tzuyu asked and Chaeyoung remembered about what happened during their meal earlier.

"Well, I'm not sure if I feel that because she's too close to me that time or something cause earlier before we came here, we have our meal together. We were sharing the soup and our faces is quite close to one another. At that time, I felt something unusual in my chest. Like my heart is about to jump out of my body, and blood just flushed up to my brain making me feel so dizzy that time." Chaeyoung elaborated.

"Hm... I'm not sure too since who will not feel nervous with a Japanese beauty so close to you. But probably, you are nervous and you are starting to like her that's why you are feeling this." Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung then looked towards Mina for a few seconds before turning back to them.

"Let's see after a few more interactions. But I can say that now, you might be liking her without you knowing. Who knows?" Tzuyu said and shrugged.

________________________________________

Boring chapter. But are they slowly starting to realize their feelings already? Let's see in the next chapter!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!