13

Chaeyoung went to buy some drinks for Mina and called Jihyo to inform her that they can't make it for the shoot today.

Chaeyoung explained to Jihyo about Mina's situation and luckily, Jihyo understand and said that she will try to find for someone to take over them.

After that, Chaeyoung went back to find Mina in the ward, sitting beside the bed.

Chaeyoung went to Mina and passed her the drink.

"Drink up. Your lips is so dry. And you cried quite a lot earlier." Chaeyoung said and Mina thanked him before opening the cap to drink.

"Oh and, this is the friend I'm talking to you about earlier." Mina said to her mum who is lying at the bed peacefully sleeping.

"His name is called Chaeyoung and he helped me a lot. He's a good friend." Mina said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Hi auntie... Nice to meet you." Chaeyoung said.

Mina then hold her mum's hand and put it on her cheek.

"I miss you mum... Please wake up soon..." Mina mumbled and Chaeyoung patted Mina's back.

They stayed there for quite some time before they left the hospital.

"Oh wait, I just remembered we have a shoot." Mina said.

"It's fine. I told Jihyo we have something on. She said she will find someone else to replace us." Chaeyoung said and Mina nodded.

"So, she's the reason why you are working as this?" Chaeyoung asked while they are walking towards Chaeyoung's car and Mina looked down.

"Then what happened to her?" Chaeyoung asked but he heard nothing from Mina.

"It's fine if you don't want to answer." Chaeyoung said and he looked straight to the front while continue walking.

When Chaeyoung and Mina entered his car, Mina suddenly spoke.

"She got into an accident when she's going back home 2 months ago. And this was all because of me..." Mina said and started to sob.

Chaeyoung turned to Mina and quickly passed her a tissue he kept in the armrest.

"Don't say that... Nobody wants this to happen..." Chaeyoung said.

"But it's true. Because I told her that I'm going out late at night for work and she got worried so she said she wants to send me to the bus stop nearby my house. If I know that she was sick that time, I wouldn't even promise my boss to go for work and she wouldn't have to walk me to the bus stop and this will not happen." Mina said and continue to cry.

"But hey, what happened has already happen. Nothing can change the fact that she's in coma. All you have to do is stay strong and wait for her patiently to wake up. I believe she will wake up soon." Chaeyoung said.

"But she will get disgusted of me if she know that I'm now working as this occupation." Mina said.

"Why so?" Chaeyoung asked.

"She spend almost all her money to get me finish my studies but she couldn't afford for me to go university. I told her that I will work as a full time clerk in a company until I got enough savings for studies and the electrical bills. But now with her hospital bills, working as a clerk wouldn't be enough for me..." Mina said.

Chaeyoung just continue to pat Mina's back until she's calmed down.

"Look, if you ever need help with the bills or anything, just speak up to me. I will do what I can help." Chaeyoung said but Mina shook her head.

"No, you helped me a lot these days already. I can't ask for more." Mina said.

"Remember what I said about friends? I don't want to mistreat my friends. Moreover now you are in trouble and needed help, how can I step aside and watch you struggle? And since you're my friend now, of course I will try my best to help you and I won't take no as an answer." Chaeyoung said and Mina smiled.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung. I promise if I get through this period, I will pay back all the help you gave me." Mina said.

"Hm... I will count in interests as well then." Chaeyoung said and laughed.

"Sure anything." Mina said.

"Eh? No no, I'm just joking. If you want to pay me back, there's nothing I can do to stop you but you don't pay me more but of course you can pay me less. I'm not in short of money anyways." Chaeyoung said.

________________________________________

Another boring chapter. I should get Michaeng together soon. I'm running out of ideas.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!