Chapter 3: Wedding Preparations

Wei Qi did not reveal anything. With the feeding of the smart housekeeper, he obediently seated like a chick waiting to be fed.

Only half of the breakfast was eaten. Wei Qi's mouth was still hungry, but his stomach was already against it. Wei Qi had no choice but to watch the breakfast being taken away with a grievance, and sighed in his heart: "You must exercise as soon as possible. Look at this, what a waste of food!"

Shang Yang: "..."

Wei Qi sat down for a while, Both the Mrs Morgan and Jeff finished their meal. Then Wei Qi was helped by the smart housekeeper and followed Mrs. Morgan and they went out.

The Anjia Manor has a total of more than 900 acres. It has complete facilities and its own private hospital, called the Physiotherapy Building, where the original owner was operated on. Naturally, there is also a place dedicated to storing and making clothes for the people in the manor.

It was a small three-story revolving building with a metal shell structure. However, as soon as Wei Qi walked in, the goose bumps on his neck couldn't help but show up-the room was full of imitation dolls in various costumes, all of which looked towards the door with hollow eyes.
Shang Yang hurriedly helped Wei Qi suppress his heartbeat and breathing. Because the guide and sentinel had strong mental power, they could control their bodies more freely and flexibly. Of course, when Wei Qi jumped from a low-level sentinel to a high-level guide, don't expect him to know how to use mental power.

Wei Qi successfully maintained the "no response" doll set, and was obediently taken to a soft stool by the smart housekeeper.

As soon as he sat down, Wei Qi opened his mind: "I was scared to death! I was scared to death!"

Shang Yang: "They are all fake, don't you also have such dolls in military training?"

Wei Qi said: " When we can train, the chief let us treat those dolls as real people."

Shang Yang: "..."

Mrs. Morgan and Jeff also sat down. Mrs. Morgan waved to the smart housekeeper and said, "Charlie, take out the young master's dress and put it on for him."

"Yes, ma'am." The smart housekeeper bent over, then went up to the second floor, and quickly took down the Set of standard dresses.

Then, Wei Qi was taken to the fitting room by the smart housekeeper and changed his clothes. Although it was a bit awkward to be changed by the smart housekeeper, in order not to show the stuff, Wei Qi endured it-he didn't take off his underwear anyway.

After changing his clothes, Wei Qi was taken to a circular carpet in front of Mrs. Morgan and the others. Then the smart housekeeper walked to the edge of a red curtain in front of the carpet and opened the curtain to reveal a huge mirror.

As soon as Wei Qi's pupils closed, he was amazed by himself.

The person in the mirror looks like a teenager-the original owner is already 20 years old-the "juvenile" is very thin, with a small face and a pointed chin, round eyes, natural curly hair, curled up hair tails, smart and cute. It's like an angel.

He wore a white, standard dress to set off his thin body like a pine and bamboo; especially the golden belt, the waist that was stretched out was not tight, and it gave people a fragile feeling in the promotion; plus On his indifferent expression, as if arrogant, detached from the world, in the next second he will return to the paradise that only exists in the legend.
He is like a delicate and fragile glass flower branch, pure and beautiful. People can't help but want to carefully collect and take care of them, but they will also give birth to a frenzied desire for destruction.