Chapter 22: Getting into trouble

Sitting at the dinner table, Wei Qi ate slowly, but he felt a little uneasy.

Wei Qi: "Did I have a big trouble for the major general?"

Shang Yang: "Yes. But it's not your fault."

Wei Qi: "That old bastard will definitely do something."

Shang Yang: "Since Major General Thain is sure, you should start learning as soon as possible instead of worrying about this."

Wei Qi thought, this is indeed the truth. So he finished the meal quickly, turned his head to look at Major General Thain and asked, "Can I use Starnet?"

Major General Thain took up the napkin and wiped Wei Qi's mouth, nodded: "Of course it is. Light brain, you can use it."

Wei Qi smiled happily, and said to Major General Thain: "Then I'm full, can I get off the table?"

"Yeah." Major General Thain took back his napkin and watched Wei Qi. Qi ran upstairs.

When Wei Qi's figure disappeared upstairs, Damme said, "Madam's situation has recovered very quickly. But if it has been unable to stabilize like this, the situation is not very optimistic."

"I can't be anxious." Major General Thain shook his head. .

Dam looked at Major General Thain and said: "You are too impulsive this time."

Major General Thain also looked at Dam, and said lightly: "I thought you all know I had tolerated it for too long."

Dam was taken aback. Looks weird. In the end, he just sighed, then lifted his glass to himself, and smiled: "Wish the Maj.-General's wife can become a qualified guide as soon as possible."

Upstairs.

The high hopes of the major general's wife was sitting on the carpet, sliding her fingers on the light screen, searching for books on guide enlightenment-because the Empire attached great importance to the guide sentinel, enlightenment textbooks were free and shared.

Wei Qi picks and picks, and finally picks a kindergarten guide who knows popular science cartoons, and watched it with relish-the cartoon is for early education, and the protagonist is a spiritual touch, called touch.

Wei Qi opened the terminal, called up the note, marked the title "touch 01", and then took the note seriously while reading it.

Shang Yang: "..." It's time to seriously think about a question-what is the IQ of the subject?

The more Shang Yang thought about it, the more desperate he became. In the end, he simply asked Ying Xiao to open another channel and enrolled in an advanced guide Xingwang Academy class by himself.

Ying Xiao was lying between Wei Qi and Shang Yang. Although it was used as a learning machine for the first time in history, it was very happy. It swung its tail around Shang Yang for a while, then swung it around Wei Qi's ankle. It looks like a dragon sitting on a gold mountain and silver mine, with a look of satisfaction and happiness.

Sunlight came in from the window, making the tranquility of the room comfortable and beautiful.

This harmonious time lasted until the evening. The sun sank to the horizon, leaving only a splendid afterglow on the sky.

After Wei Qi finished the first season of the Enlightenment Animation, he was stretching his waist and his door was pushed open.

Wei Qi turned his head to look around, and had a face-to-face encounter with the thing in Major General Thain's hand-it was a leather collar with a very discordant shape.