Chapter 65: White Shark Organization

Wei Qi fragmented.

    It was so dark before his eyes, and then lit up, he found himself standing in the inner world of the cloud of consciousness.

    Wei Qi hasn't come in for some days, but he has always been aware of the changes here-for example, the clouds above his head have become higher, and the clouds have become whales, dolphins, cats and dogs, and looked up like a large playground. ; For example, there is an ocean on the land in the far edge of the sky, connecting the ground and the sky, as if it is contained in a huge glass tank, but there are no living things in it for the time being.

    However, the place he "sees" most often, this meadow and that inexplicable bud, has remained the same.

    Well. In other words, it has not changed until this second.

    Wei Qi raised his head and looked at the big tree about ten meters high in front of him. He didn't react for a while-don't tell him that this is the young bud?

    The tree in front of him, even if Wei Qi had read Anjia's Botanical Encyclopedia, he couldn't recognize what species it was. Its trunk is very thick, but it is very smooth, like a split golden nanmu, flowing with golden light; its leaves are also very smooth, and the veins are not visible, as if they were carved from jade pieces. .

    But just like this tree that should be very "craftsman", Wei Qi felt the endless vitality from it.

    Wei Qi couldn't help taking two steps forward, and then he saw a certain hairball hidden among the dense leaves. Shang Yang was stuck in a large tree branch, his head was lying on the branch, his beak bubbling in his sleep.

    Wei Qi: "..."

  By the way, it seemed that Uncle Yang hit him before, and he suddenly broke off.

    "Hey." Wei Qi shouted loudly, trying to wake up the culprit.

    Shang Yang was not awakened, but on the branch next to Shang Yang, a leaf suddenly trembled, and then a light spot as large as a thumb appeared. The light spot was pale gold, and the position exposed from the leaf was hanging above Shang Yang's arms, looking like Shang Yang was embracing and guarding it.

    what is this?

    Wei Qi was a little confused, but vaguely felt that he should know what it was. He has a sense of familiarity with that light spot, and even wants to get close to it.

    Wei Qi's mind seemed to be bewitched, and he stretched out his hand toward that light spot.

    The branch was too high, and Wei Qi supported the trunk with one hand and wanted to climb up. However, as soon as his hand touched the tree trunk, his head made a sharp sound, and then Wei Qi broke off again.

    However, it is not accurate to say that it is a fragment, because Wei Qi did not lose consciousness, but his brain was filled with too much data, causing his brain to crash.

    Those "data" are countless fragments of memory. Wei Qi also had such an experience when this world was first differentiated and formed. The memory fragments of that time were carried by clouds and fog, and they were messy and huge, and they couldn't even see them.

    But this time, although there were many fragments of memory, they didn't feel that huge and messy. Wei Qi was able to bring each of them into his sight, and each of them burned marks in his mind, but it was not profound, to the extent that he would not remember it if he did not deliberately think about it.

    Moreover, those memory fragments are more like photos, as if they are all in the same place...

    Wei Qi's mind, which is impacted by a large amount of data, cannot think. He can only passively accept these memory fragments until he feels that every nerve is filled. It swelled to pain, and the fragments did not stop pouring in.