Chapter 64: Lu Qianhe

This three-story structure was built on the wall of the cave by relying on steel. At this time, the wall on one side collapsed and the entire structure collapsed.

At the moment when the collapse occurred, Major General Thain immediately hugged Wei Qi, then he stepped on the collapsed iron frame, and between a few jumps, he fell back to the corridor on the left, quickly found a passage, and stood back to the passage.

Fortunately, the cave wall here was not affected by the collapse, and it was still safe.

"What's going on?" Wei Qi was undecided, looking at the falling rocks on the opposite side, he didn't recover for a while.

Major General Thain did not speak, his gaze chased the falling three-layer iron frame, until the three-layer iron frame fell to the bottom of the invisible hole—it was deep underneath, what seemed to be a processing pool, iron frame When it fell, I could hear a faint "puff" sound.

Major General Thain closed his eyes, then raised his head to look at the opposite side, and took Wei Qi's words just now: "In addition to these puppet'Zerg', there should be a manager here. The opposite side, which is the passage through which the bottles are transported, has collapsed. This is someone who is breaking."

Wei Qi was stunned when he heard the words, and then he was puzzled: "But if there is a manager. Why didn't we cut off the passage when we first came? This dungeon is so big, just close a passage, we are all very It's hard to come here."

Major General Thain's gaze swept around the cave: "So, unless the manager just discovered us."

Wei Qi immediately understood: "Where is the manager?"

This time, Before Major General Thain could answer, a huge sphere wrapped in metal emerged from the collapsing dust on the opposite side. It seems that it was originally embedded in the rock, and then exposed from the rock because of the collapse.

With the appearance of that thing, the collapse of the cave gradually stopped, only some loose clods fell from time to time.

Most of the metal sphere was exposed, and then its shell began to rotate, and then folded layer by layer, revealing a transparent glass cover.

The glass cover is thick, but very clear.

Although it was two hundred meters away, Wei Qi could still see what was inside at a glance. Wei Qi's eyes widened, and he called out in disbelief, "Lu Qianhe?"

That's right, the person inside was Lu Qianhe.

But he has changed beyond recognition.

Lu Qianhe's body is like a squeezed out mud puppet. There is a huge iron plate on his back with cables and nerve bands inserted on it; he also wears a weird hood on his head, with dozens of straws thick and thin. The thing inserted on the hood should be a mental power device.

Lu Qian and that gentle face became swollen like a pig's head at this time, and there were many bruises and purple-red spots on the skin, like a three-dimensional palette.

After Wei Qi saw the connections of the cables and lines, he understood Lu Qianhe's situation.

Lu Qianhe is the manager and the center console-he and the machine are fused together, deprived of self-awareness, and become a mind carrier.

Wei Qi once heard of this control method, thinking diffusion, or split thinking: a person with strong mental power is used as the center, and his thinking is amplified and reproduced on other receivers, so as to achieve the effect of avatar. It can form a unified behavior pattern, or expand perception, or be a "one-man army."