Chapter 54: Dungeon

The two went downstairs side by side, and not surprisingly received countless attentions.

The two were very frank, and Major General Thain was in a good mood and gave a big smile. As for Wei Qi-he was like a victorious rooster, strutting with his mouth closed, his hand held by Major General Thain, and he shook his hand proudly.

It's hard to see!

As soon as the two walked to the clearing, they saw Luo Ming waved to them from a distance, and greeted them: "Major General, breakfast is here."

Wei Qi and Major General Thain tacitly agreed that they wanted to "see you frankly."

Luo Ming took them into his house, and the door bolt that was broken by Major General Thain last night had been replaced with an iron rod.

The room is not big, you can see the dining table when you enter the door. On the dinner table are a large bowl of thick porridge, a plate of pickles, and five or six big steamed buns.

This breakfast looks simple, but it is also rich in the village.

"Sit anywhere." Luo Ming pointed to the side of the table, and then took out a tray from the small compartment on one side. On the tray, there is a large bowl of fish porridge with good quality, a plate of grilled fish, a plate of red berries, and a plate of white pills.

Luo Ming put the tray in front of Wei Qi and said, "Major General asked me to help make it early in the morning. Eat it. Oh, by the way, take this medicine before meals. Take it within 24 hours. If you are too late, you will die."

Wei Qi: "..." Human life...

Luo Ming slapped his tongue when Wei Qi didn't move, and said straightforwardly: "Are you embarrassed? The sound was so loud last night, the beast didn't dare to approach. Su, you haven't seen a lot of people have dark circles today. But I still have to remind you, can you stop that, too often, too enthusiastic? There are still a few half-old children in this village."

Wei Qi: "..."

"Okay." It was Major General Thain who answered the question, his cheeks and heart beat.

After finishing speaking, Major General Thain picked up the medicine, broke one and fed it into Wei Qi's mouth, and then he put all the rest into his trouser pocket.

Wei Qi glanced at it—then there are at least ten left, right?

Major General Thain took the water glass and handed it to Wei Qi, and lightly explained his behavior: "Be prepared for trouble."

What else can Wei Qi say? What else could he say to a natural second-hand, a shameless person who had let go?

Wei Qi swallowed the pill in silence, then slapped his head on the fish porridge specially prepared for him. Major General Thain served the porridge and ate the steamed buns with pickles.

After eating two bites, Wei Qi glanced at Major General Thain's pickles, and then put his own grilled fish to Major General Thain's side.

Major General Thain smiled and stretched out his hand to rub Xia Weiqi's hair.

Luo Ming sat opposite, looking back and forth between the two of them from time to time. When falling on Wei Qi, his expression was a little...unspeakable.

Both Wei Qi and Major General Thay noticed Luo Ming's sight, but neither of them responded, so they let him see enough.

After a meal, Wei Qi slowly wiped his mouth with his handkerchief, twisted a berry and threw it into his mouth, before looking at Luo Ming: "It will cost you to watch it again."