Chapter 69: Golden light spot

Originally, Wei Qi and Major General Thain had a lot of questions they wanted to ask, but when Shang Yang threw a bomb down, the two of them were immediately confused.

    Then Wei Qi went mad: "Impossible! I have been taking medicine!"

    Major General Thain tightened his mouth and said nothing. His eyes were excited and happy, but a little worried. The emotions are complex, and it's hard to say a word.

    The old god Shang Yang was there, and he thought it could just put Wei Qi's stunned expression on it and order two bowls of dry rice.

    After Wei Qi was confused, he chose to deny the facts.

    Wei Qi looked at Shang Yang suspiciously: "You lied to me. I didn't say anything about taking medicine from the beginning. Even if I didn't have time to take medicine this time, it would still be less than 24 hours, and the tadpoles would be paid. I haven't had time to get in!"

    Shang Yang sighed, "So, where do you see all your touch?"

At this time, Major General Thain couldn't help but said, "Because the existence of mental power is getting stronger and stronger. Obviously, people who are pregnant now have two manifestations. One is a normal pregnancy, and the other is that the child's consciousness cloud, that is, the soul, will exist before the body. This consciousness cloud is produced because of the combination of the mental power of the parents. The "implantation" of the consciousness cloud is linked to the mental power level of the maternal body. If the mental power level of the maternal body is high enough, it can be implanted within 24 hours."

    Wei Qi: "..." mental power Is high level tied to reproductive ability?

    Major General Thain suppressed the joy in his eyes, but his gaze still couldn't help moving down to Wei Qi's lower abdomen.

    Wei Qi was dying and struggling: "But I have taken medicine."

    Major General Thain stiffened strangely, and then he silently looked away: "..."

    Wei Qi naturally discovered that there was something bad in Wei Qi's heart. With a hunch, he pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled dryly: "Major General?"

    Major General Thain turned his head and said helplessly: "That medicine is actually not a contraceptive for gestational sac."

    Wei Qi: "..."

    Major General Thain: "I didn't mean to see it yesterday, but you were still in a coma at the time, and I left this thing behind. Moreover, it was indeed the only medicine that Luo Ming and his village could find out. "

    Wei Qi: "..."

    What else can Wei Qi say? Can he kill his husband? No, he can't beat it.

    Wei Qi took a deep breath, lowered his head and glanced at his stomach, his expression was very complicated.

    Shang Yang is still there, fearing that the world will not be chaotic: "Do you want to see it? It is only a little bit, like a golden peas, very cute! It has no self-consciousness at all now, and it has to wait until the embryo is formed, and the consciousness cloud Talents can really take root in the body, and then they will develop quickly, and if you rub it, your belly will bulge."

    Wei Qi: "..."

    Shang Yang continued in a kind of voice, "Oh~ In fact, you have also seen it. It is the light spot on the tree. Oh, yes, the tree in your consciousness cloud is a replica of the tree of life. I used it to put the knowledge and memories of the tree of life. It is special I like to hang on a tree. I will definitely be different from someone in the future. I am definitely a tyrant~"