Chapter 97: Audrey Thain

Although Jin Doudou had teeth, it was white. He didn't bite hard. He was probably hungry. He smashed Wei Qi's fingers in his mouth.

Wei Qi felt a little pain at first, but the pain was nothing to him. Instead, Jin Doudou sucked his finger later, and Wei Qi felt that his heart was about to melt again.

Wei Qi: "This is what a cute thing should look like~"

Shang Yang: "..."

Shang Yang still remembered that when he first met Wei Qi, Wei Qi also scratched his chin, thinking like two fools. Teach him to "tweet".

Hey, it just can't figure out what a big man, why do you have some pink bubbles in your head all day?

Of course, what makes it most melancholy is that it is actually bound to such a subject. Hey.

Shang Yang couldn't take care of it anymore, and a ball squatted there to hurt the spring and sad autumn.

Major General Thain returned soon, and brought the old butler Charlie, who blushed with excitement.

Seeing Charlie's behavior, Wei Qi also withdrew his finger and moved a little bit away for Charlie. By the way, tell them Jin Doudou's gender: "It's a little girl."

Charlie didn't know if he heard it. As soon as he got to the bed, he pressed his voice and exclaimed: "Oh! Oh! Oh my god!"

Wei Qi said: " ......"

After Charlie exclaimed, he took the baby bottles he had brought—hot towels, silk veils, and bottles filled with milk.

Charlie first wiped Jin Doudou's mouth and limbs with a hot towel, then he held the silk veil to cushion the baby bottle and carefully fed it to Jin Doudou's mouth.

Jin Doudou probably inherited Wei Qi's food-eating attributes. As soon as he smelled the milk, she immediately stretched out her paws and hugged the bottle and snatched it from Charlie. How could Charlie grab something from the little master, so he carefully let go of his hand and put the bottle against the pillow.

Jin Doudou was still dissatisfied. She bit the pacifier, held the baby bottle with both paws, hugged the baby bottle on the pillow, and then smashed two mouthfuls contentedly. But soon, she seemed to feel a little tired like this, and then she learned a posture without a teacher—she turned over and lay down on all sides, then put the bottle on her belly, holding the bottle with four paws, haha. He started drinking, and the slender tail swept back and forth on the pillow, which was very uncomfortable.

Charlie immediately turned on the terminal and turned on the video mode. The background sound was his own voice—"Too cute", "Oh, she smashed her mouth again", "Oh, her tail was curled up just now." Er"...

Although Charlie was a bit gaffe, Wei Qi and Major General Thain didn't say anything. Because they are also addicted to watching the baby suckling.

Jin Doudou ate milk very fast, and she quickly ate a bottle of milk of the same height. It probably took too much effort when breaking the shell. After Jin Doudou had finished eating, he moved to the side with his limbs drooping on the bottle and her mouth still had a pacifier, so she fell asleep.

The group of idiots next to her recovered.

After all, Charlie was a person who came over. He asked the two fresh dads, the precautions for the children after their shells were broken, and how to take care of them. Then he held the terminal and pushed out the small bed full of broken eggshells.

Jin Doudou occupies Major General Thain's pillow, and Major General Thain did not move her because he was afraid of disturbing her to sleep. After all, Jin Doudou was born with mental power before her body, and her perception ability was not weak.