Chapter 73: Mental power

Wei Qi looked at Major General Thain, but he didn't react for a while.

    It wasn't until the long and thin wound on Major General Thain's face soaked with blood, and the red color gathered into blood beads and rolled down, that Wei Qi recovered.

    "Your face!" Wei Qi was shocked, trying to reach out to touch Major General Thain's face, but as soon as he moved, he was held by Major General Thain .

    "Calm down. Wei Qi." Major General Thain's voice was gentle, but his body remained motionless. "Retract mental power."

    Wei Qi was puzzled, and then a bright color was caught from the corner of his eye. He looked left and right, suddenly dumbfounded.

    In the bedroom, in the void above the bed, there are hundreds of transparent lightsabers floating up and down. Those lightsabers have long arms, thin fingers, and are completely transparent, but from time to time they refract a faint light, exposing their existence and shape.

    These lightsabers centered on Weiqi and pierced into the air in a divergent shape, but the position of Major General Thain was avoided by the lightsaber-for that matter, Major General Thain's face was also scratched.

    Major General Thain didn't dare to move, but rubbed Wei Qi's wrist comfortably with his fingers.

    Major General Thain: "Relax, Wei Qi. Take back your mental strength and calm down."

    Wei Qi still didn't quite understand, but he subconsciously followed Major General Thain's words.

    Then he saw the lightsaber condensed in the air swaying lightly, as if it could not stabilize its shape, and then disappeared without a trace in a blink of an eye, like a mirror flower shook the water.

    Wei Qi and Major General Thain breathed a sigh of relief.

    "It's okay." Major General Thain hugged Wei Qi who was still in a daze, and lightly patted Wei Qi on the back.

    Wei Qi was stunned and said: "I did it?"

    Major General Thain let go of Wei Qi and whispered: "It's your mental power."

    What is the mental power that you put out ?

    Wei Qi looked back at Major General Thain, and then saw the blood on Major General Thain's face at a glance.

    "Ah, your face." Wei Qi put all other questions behind him, he grunted and sat up, holding Major General Thain's face in both hands and looked at it.

    The wound on Major General Thain's face no longer bleeds, it was a very fine skin wound, and the healing power of the sentinel was amazing, and after a while, the scab was already crusted.

    But just in case, Wei Qi took out Yuji ointment from the bedside table, first wiped off the blood stains and blood scabs on Major General Thain's face with a paper towel soaked in water, and then put a thick layer of ointment on him.

    If such a face is scarred, he will have to cry to death.

    Major General Thain was tossed by him, and waited for Wei Qi to get it right before he smiled at Wei Qi. Then he continued with the topic just now: "Have you had a nightmare?"

    "Um...er." Wei Qi nodded halfway through, but the little floral skirt flashed in his mind for an instant.

    So Wei Qi said vaguely, "Dreams are all messy things, which may be related to YangYang. It said to stimulate my subconscious to share while I was asleep—"