Chapter 23: End of Carina

The effect of Major General Thain's words is comparable to that of a bucket of liquid nitrogen. When it pours on his head in the living room, the air in the entire living room was freezing.

Wei Qi saw that the "gentle" mask on Lu Qianhe's face was cracked, leaking a trace of anger.

Wei Qi: "Tsk tusk, the big show is coming. The small bench and melon seeds are ready."

Shang Yang: "Heh, you are condensing a melon seed in the cloud of consciousness."

Wei Qi: "..."

But that's it. In a flash of effort, Lu Qianhe abruptly suppressed the trace of anger.

Lu Qianhe lowered his head, covered his expression, and his voice was smiling, but what he said was a bit wrong: "I am just an ordinary guide sent by Mr. Hera. In the eyes of the major general, it is naturally nothing and no authority. Regarding the major general's decision. It's just that Carina is the doctor of the An's family and the wife's attending doctor. Now that she is like this, I can't inquire about the situation, so I have to check the madam personally-of course, even though I have nothing to do with the wife. I know, but I will try my best to avoid mistakes."

He pulled the mountain of "Hera " overtly and secretly, and hinted that because he was "unfamiliar with business", he "may" hurt Weiqi.

Wei Qi looked dumbfounded: "Did I lie down with the gun again?"

Shang Yang: "Get used to it."

Wei Qi: "..."

As soon as Lu Qianhe's words fell, he heard Major General Thain suddenly laugh.

Major General Thain's laugh was very soft, more like a sigh, and his tone of voice was slightly raised: "So, you want to touch my wife too?"
His empty mouth and white teeth were not just the trick Lu Qianhe used just now.
but.
Wei Qi: "Why don't I hear this right?"

Shang Yang: "Say you recruit bees and butterflies."

Wei Qi: "Like a flower?"

Shang Yang: "Chrysanthemum?"

Wei Qi: "..." Mom, I lost again!

Lu Qianhe probably didn't expect Major General Thain to buckle him such a big hat. He didn't dare to answer this, and he had to explain: "Major General has misunderstood. I'm just checking the body for his wife."

"Well, I know." Major General Thain suddenly became gentle like a spring breeze and laughed, "I know. Dr. Lu must be very envious of Carin's "carefree" world, I don't mind helping you."

This is no longer a game of words, but a naked threat.

Lu Qianhe was silent for two seconds before decisively changing his gentle policy: "Major General. Carina discussed with me about his wife's condition before, and she said that his wife's condition has improved, which is when he needs active treatment. If the wife can be cured. , It is also quite advantageous to you, Major General. So Major General, please don't lose your temper and take out Carina's antidote."

He was bitter, frowned and worried. The look was like Major General Thain was an unreasonable wayward child, and he was a loyal servant who suffered a lot.

Wei Qi: "I will give him seventy points for this performance."

Shang Yang ignored him.

Major General Thain seems to be used to Lu Qianhe's performance, and he does not intend to buy it this time.

Major General Thain sneered, and said fiercely as chewing meat: "I give you two choices: one, take Carina and roll; second, I will unscrew your head."