Chapter 95: XL batch

Wei Qi stood up from behind the slope, walked up two steps, and saw the bear kid screaming and running away. On the small slope in the distance, there were a few children who were about the same age. They all screamed and fled when they saw Wei Qi drilled out of the slope.

Wei Qi looked at the small figures, undulating on the grass slope and running away. The heavy chaos in his heart seemed to be startled by these children, but his mind became clear and calm.

Major General Thain also walked up, and he first frowned and glanced at the group of children running away. Then he condensed a puddle of water and washed the dirt on Wei Qi's hands.

Wei Qi let Major General Thain take care of him, but quickly sorted out the previous things in his head.

After Major General Thain finished sorting it out for him, Wei Qi also had an idea.

Wei Qi: "You are right. This is not a soul stripping, but a central control system. The scene I dreamed about before was the thing in the orphanage. The children were not the experimental 'materials', but the prepared 'containers'. "

The central control system is a one-man army. It has only one main brain, and the other receivers are just "containers." The container does not need a soul.

Wei Qi: "The handling of corpses in this painting is very similar to the ones on N Star. Also on N Star, the central control system collects corpses and extracts the consciousness cloud to make 'food', which is actually stripping the soul-making The first step of the 'container'. But it is simpler than making the container. There is no guarantee that the container will live or die." "Also."

Wei Qi paused and said with some difficulty: "If the purpose of the orphanage is to make a container, So judging from the characteristics of these children that I saw in my dreams, they may not be orphans at all. Neither am I."

Those children with similar looks, similar ages, and numbered foreheads, they are quantitative Puppets produced.

So who are their "parents"? In other words, who are they born for?

Wei Qi put aside the question that made him a little concerned for the time being, and said: "Some things in the operating room are very similar to those in N Star's dungeon. These two places must be connected. But I don't remember any. Silver snake pattern."

"Yes." Major General Thain pulled Wei Qi's hand and pointed to the pattern on the iron box.

Wei Qi was puzzled. The pattern was already mottled and unrecognizable, but from the point of view that remained, it did not touch the silver snake pattern at all.

Major General Thain didn't say a word, he stretched out his finger and traced it again.

Wei Qi followed the traces of Major General Thain's fingers, and then was stunned-it was indeed a silver snake pattern, but it was widened, with edges and corners and bright, colorful colors, and it looked full of childishness.

Wei Qi let out a sigh of relief slowly: "So, does this matter have anything to do with the Aivat family?"

If not, why did Adam say those specious things when he was at the dinner before; if so, what did he do for what? They were afraid that Wei Qi didn't notice him?

Major General Thain: "There is a relationship. It depends on whether it is the mastermind. After all, this is one of the orphanages fully funded by Aivat. You can see from the facilities of the orphanage. Although it looks a little flimsy, it is worth some. It's an ordinary family. So the funding is true. Since it is true, it is impossible for the Aivat family to be unaware of it for so many years."