Chapter 31: Showdown of mental bodies

Wei Qi was unprepared. He twisted his upper body and lay on the ground, one of his legs was still kneeling. With such a fold, Wei Qi almost didn't cry.

"Lancer!" Wei Qi yelled, trying to wake Major General Thain.

Whatever he shout but still the breath of the giant beast approaching.

The hot breath was exhaled by the giant beast sprayed on the back of Wei Qi's neck, and Wei Qi seemed to be scalded. His body shook, and the auricles and neck were glowing with different shades of red, spreading rapidly, and dyed a frenzy of color.

The giant beast suddenly became excited, and his paws pressed harder on Wei Qi's back. Against the backdrop of the huge beast claws, Wei Qi's body appeared thin and fragile, which only increased his sadistic desire.

The giant beast's head moved down slightly, and his tongue licked Wei Qi's shoulder. His saliva wetted Wei Qi's clothes, and the thin soft cloth sticked to his skin greasy, faintly revealing a milky white complexion. It's like a freshly baked snack.

As soon as the behemoth's eyes closed, its claws moved suddenly. While tearing the cloth, it also cut Wei Qi's skin.

Blood gushes out like a spring, and the gorgeous red is like colorful ink dripping on rice paper. In a blink of an eye, a magnificent and seductive picture is opened.

"Ah!" Wei Qi yelled with pain. He could feel the sharp claws of the giant beast still pressing in his flesh. It was cold and hard, and could swallow him alive.

At that moment, what surged in Wei Qi's head was still not fear, but anger-let go of his gentle policy! Wake up to his comfort! Come on, frontal anus!

"Shangyang!" Wei Qi yelled, raging.

The giant beast sensed Wei Qi's intention and also roared.

At the same instant, the black panther and the tactile sheep in the distance moved at the same time, and two strands of blue smoke, one white and one black, emerged from the entities they had deposited, like black and white flames burning in the air.

Wei Qi had no mental body in his previous life, so naturally he didn't know how to control the mental body. But fighting is a human instinct.

The angry emotions and fighting intentions were turned into commands, which were instilled into Shang Yang's head from the cloud of consciousness. Shang Yang only felt that his body was filled with something, and his strength continued to flow. But this power is disorderly and frantic.

"Ah--" Shang Yang let out a scream, and Wei Qi suddenly turned to a bird's scream.

The white "flame" skyrocketed and condensed into a vague figure in the air. Wei Qi could only see the huge wings; but soon, the outline of the figure became more and more blurred, turning into a huge white mist. .

At the same time, Ying Xiao felt threatened, and the black flame expanded. It looked more unstable than Shang Yang, and it only knew that it was something on all fours.

Two clouds of uncertain shapes roared and collided in the air, and the violent mental power raged around every corner of the room like a storm.

Wei Qi was lying on the ground, holding his head with his hands, he couldn't even make a sound-he just thought his head was about to explode. A huge amount of information that did not belong to him poured into his brain, leaving a clear shadow in his mind like a revolving lantern, and then quickly disappeared.

Wei Qi was forced to look at these, was forced to accept these, a lot of unfamiliar scenes, people he had never seen before, they did not belong to his previous life and the memory of this life...