Chapter 60: Afterimage

Want to know what happened that year. They now have to figure out what the pattern represents—or in other words, they have to figure out what this dungeon contains.

    Wei Qi and a few people walked to the open end of the street, and their eyes suddenly lit up.

    The place where they are standing now is still a high place. At the end of the street is the staircase, which is in the shape of a "Z" down, folded in two, and has a height of more than ten meters.

    Downstairs is an empty space the size of four or five football fields. The empty space is filled with rows of low-rise houses; these houses are like train cars, horizontal and vertical, and even the spacing is exactly the same; the roofs are painted with a silver snake pattern. At a glance, it looks like a huge production workshop.

    This is what Luo Ming called "concentration camp". The name is appropriate.

    Ying Xiao carried Shang Yang and jumped down the stairs first. The mental body is another sense organ for the sentinels and guides. In combat, they are often responsible for detection or vigilance.

    After Ying Xiao and Shang Yang jumped down, two seconds later, Major General Thain and them also went downstairs.

    When they got to the open space, they could see the face of the concentration camp more intuitively—except for the houses seen from a high place, the surrounding walls turned out to be built-in rooms. These rooms have huge windows open, and alloy fences are placed outside the windows, and there are uniform metal signs on the windows.

    Wei Qi took a closer look at these signs. The content was full of terms, ranging from food to clothing, daily necessities, and even flowers.

    Wei Qi understood: "This is a commercial area?"

    This is too unexpected. It seems that the underground "city" Luo Ming and the others are talking about is really not the slightest exaggeration.

    Luo Ming nodded and said: "Yes, but the stock of goods inside is basically zero, and we haven't found any good things. Also, these rooms should have been shops originally, but they were later remodeled and became unified Dormitory."

While Luo Ming was talking, Wei Qi and the others had walked into the aisle of the housing concentration area and saw the appearance of the houses.

    The doors of these houses are also printed with a silver snake pattern, but there is a small sign on the eaves of each room, indicating their previous identity as shops.

    It seems that when they are used as shops, they are all the same. One door, one window. The doors are closed, and the windows are iron fenced. There is a thin curtain behind the window fence, blocking the view.

    Wei Qi stretched out his hand and pushed down the door, which was locked. Wei Qi opened the curtain in a room next to him and saw what it looked like in the room.

    The furnishings in the room are quite simple: a camp bed, a sink, and a toilet.

    This is too familiar. Wei Qi blurted out: "Isn't this a prison room?"

    Luo Ming nodded his head on the side. "We think so too. Because of the bad climate of Star N, many prisons now have underground parts. We have also opened some rooms there. , I found that the configuration specifications inside are also standard in the prison. The door locks are also intelligently controlled electronic locks, which can not be opened by themselves."

    Wei Qi frowned: "But this prison cannot be established by the imperial military."

    At least in Wei Qi's memory, he had never heard of any unit using the second badge, and this silver snake pattern had never been seen before.