Chapter 36: The Widower's Song

The brain jumps from pain to pleasure. This comfortable feeling makes people addicted.

    Major General Thain hugged Wei Qi, turned over and overwhelmed Wei Qi on the sofa. He reached into the hem of Wei Qi's clothes and touched Wei Qi's smooth skin. The silky touch seemed to have suction, making his hand not want to move half of it.

    Major General Thain bit Wei Qi's lips with his head, teasing Wei Qi to open his mouth. Major General Thain took advantage of the vacancy, and the tip of his tongue was tangled against Wei Qi's tongue. It was hot, soft, and slippery, and the sound of water was like scratching the eardrum directly from the mouth. The whole brain was warmed, and there was only one thought in his heart—— Want him.

    Major General Thain's hand became harder, and Wei Qi was suddenly pinched down his chest unsuspectingly, and he raised his head and let out a breath.

    The sound of breath awakened Major General Thain. His movements stopped abruptly. He raised his head slightly and saw Wei Qi with messy clothes on the sofa, as well as Wei Qi's red face and slightly swollen lips.

    Wei Qi was in a state of confusion, but found that Major General Thain hadn't moved, so he shouted softly: "Lancer..."

    Major General Thain's throat rolled, and his unsteady breathing almost boiled again—— But no!

    He straightened up and pulled the upholstery cloth on the sofa to cover Wei Qi's overwhelming spring scenery.

    Major General Thain exhaled when he looked at Wei Qi, who was covered so that only his head was exposed. He leaned over and touched Wei Qi's face, and said with a forbearance, "Wait."

    Wei Qi: "..." What are you waiting for?

    "I'll go up a bit." Major General Thain didn't explain, he stood up and walked away quickly.

    Wei Qi: "..."

    The sound of Major General Thain's footsteps quickly disappeared. Wei Qi lay on the sofa, staring at the crystal chandelier above his head with his eyes blank, with a dazed expression on his face.

    Shang Yang was basking in the sun on the grass of the cloud of consciousness, watching the sea of ​​pink clouds above his head fade to white again, and there was an inexplicable feeling of "turning over the slave to sing".

    However, in the next second, Shang Yang heard Wei Qi's wailing.

    Wei Qi cried out of breath: "Sheep, I'm not clean anymore, my breasts are pinched, woooo..."

    Shang Yang: "..."

    Wei Qi continued to cry: "Even a crotch is supported. Men who have gotten up can't get on, what face do I have to live in this world!"

    Shang Yang: "..." That's the value of your life?

    Wei Qi lifted the decorative cloth and sat up, like a rag doll that was tossed and abandoned. Sitting there hugging and crying, how desolate it looks.

    Shang Yang: "You really cry ."

Wei Qi: "I'm so miserable. Why don't you let me cry? I just cry and cry! Little cabbage~ Lie on the ground~ The clothes are off~ Object Run!"

    Shang Yang: "Wait, what did you sing?"

    Wei Qi: "The Widower's Song."

    Shang Yang: "..."

After Wei Qi cried for a while, he heard rapid footsteps behind him— —Major General Thain and Butler Charlie hurried over.

    Major General Thain changed his clothes and his hair was still a little wet. The look was in a hurry, it was obviously Butler Charlie who went up and called for the "informer".