Chapter 77: Calling Parent

The old professor's eyes were red, and he looked down at the ashes on his hands and on the ground, without speaking for a while.

    Wei Qi didn't dare to comfort him. He didn't know what was going on. Fortunately, he had the foresight. He moved a position when he was reading. Charlie and the surveillance were standing outside through the transparent energy field. Can see everything here.

    Otherwise, Wei Qi might be the one who would cry.

    After a while. The old professor gasped suddenly and let his breath go. Then the old professor shook his hands and shouted hoarsely: "Book!"

    This voice attracted everyone.

    Wei Qi stepped back silently.

    Although this matter has nothing to do with Wei Qi in any way, but after a little thought, it is impossible for this matter to have nothing to do with him. It's just that this fact is weird, even as the old professor of the person concerned, he can't tell the whole story.

    The old professor was not impatient to bite Weiqi. He was sad, and after howling at that throat, the old professor cried at the pile of ashes.

    The group of students outside didn't see what happened, but the scene inside was clearly visible—the whole empire knew that it was a foolish Weiqi, an old professor who loved books like his life, a pile of ash, plus the old professor's. Voice, and the look that would be sad.

    Little children can put together a story outline.

    The students outside immediately fryed the pot and began to talk buzzingly.

    Wei Qi now has very good ears, and people outside did not deliberately lower his voice, so he naturally heard everything clearly.

    Wei Qi: "..." I always feel that I will be killed if I go out.

    Fortunately, he is now a "fool".

    Wei Qi opened a pair of pure and clear eyes, tilted his head to look at the old professor, and then at the people around him, deducing "I don't know anything" with his eyes.

    Charlie was also very anxious, but he couldn't get in the door, and thinking about it because of the door restriction, his old man breathed a sigh of relief. First called the four guards outside to come in, and reported the incident to Major General Thain.

    As soon as the guards came in, even if they didn't know the identity of Wei Qi, this would recognize them as Thain's family. So the crowd boiled again.

    The movement here was so loud that it attracted the attention of other managers, followed by the person in charge of Cangshuge, and finally the principal of the branch school also came.

    After a riot, Wei Qi was escorted to the principal's office. The old professor was sent to the medical room.

    In the principal's office.

    Wei Qi sat on the sofa, holding the freshly squeezed juice in his hand, sipping very obediently; Charlie stood by the sofa, waiting for Wei Qi intently; behind the sofa stood two guards, their hats The pressure is extremely low, but it gives people a feeling of being stared at by a wolf.

    Opposite them, behind a desk sits the principal, and next to the principal is a person in charge of the library.

    The two of them have watched the monitoring of Cangshuge six times. The first time, both of them were very surprised, and after watching it a few times, the faces of the two of them were very exciting.