Chapter 103: Genetic disease in Ann family

The enemy's mystery was lifted at this moment, and Wei Qi even wanted to fly to Double Moon Star to see what happened. However, he suppressed his mood and quickly calmed down.

Wei Qi leaned back on the back of the sofa, his eyes widened, looking at a potted leaf diagonally above.

Wei Qi: "This guy over a thousand years old is incredible. How does his body last for so long? Even if there are artificial organs, the brain has a lifespan, right? So, did he really zergize himself? Can the Zerg live so long?"

Major General Thain temporarily put down the photo album in his hand, with his elbow resting on the back of the sofa, his forearm drooped naturally, his slender fingers gently inserted into Wei Qi's hair, with very light force. Combing.

Wei Qi closed his eyes with some enjoyment.

Then Major General Thain said: "If it is the puppet worm of the holy star, their life is attached to the cloud of consciousness, so it is possible. But now the lifespan of the Zerg in the C galaxy is shorter than that of humans. If it is. It's not because of their strong reproductive ability that they were killed a long time ago."

Wei Qi opened his eyes and frowned unconsciously: "Then he really got Earl Ann's genes back then... well, what about Earl Ann's genes, Am I not too? I can live that long too?"

Wei Qi's eyes widened immediately , thinking about the time after a thousand years.

Major General Thain bent his finger and flicked on Wei Qi's hair: "What are you thinking about? Although Earl Ann's life experience is bizarre, he and Yuanzu-sama have surpassed the scope of human beings. How can it be changed by copying genes? As for Kerry... I have an idea, you ask Shang Yang."

Wei Qi: "Huh?"

Major General Thain : "In the underground city of Star N, the branches of the tree of life are used as energy carriers. Kerry knows the existence of the tree of life."

Wei Qi immediately gave the Shang Yang out like a divine enlightenment.

As soon as Shang Yang came out, Nini, who was napping on the Tuan table, woke up. She screamed in excitement, and then threw herself on Shang Yang.

Shang Yang didn't reject Nini—after all, it was the hatched one—just moved her body, found a comfortable angle for herself to squat, and let Nini toss.

Shang Yang looked up and glanced at Wei Qi and Major General Thain . Because of the problem of sympathy, Shang Yang had already heard their conversation and knew why Wei Qi called it out. So Shang Yang didn't take Qiao, so he went straight to the point.

Shang Yang: "The Tree of Life is not only found in Jingcheng. In fact, it is a tree with multiple bodies. It spreads across the entire Saint Star Continent. When the various continents of the Saint Star were blocked, it was also a portal and communication to each other. Way. But later, when the puppet worms flooded the saint star, the tree of life gradually weakened...In the end, the tree of life in Jingcheng was parasitized by the puppet worm's mother worm. After Earl An killed the mother worm, the tree of life was'dead'. The trees of life in other continents are all withered."

Wei Qi: "The branches of the N-star underground city belong to Jingcheng?"

Shang Yang shook his head: "No, it belongs to other continents. And almost the entire tree's energy is used. Shrinked in that branch. This method is only useful when the tree of life is still alive. But this method is known to every tribal priest of the orc, so I think this is just the energy left over from before the Galaxy Age Body, so I didn't tell you."