Chapter 10: Picking strawberries

The orchard and the Lingzhi Garden are adjacent to each other, separated by a tree-lined avenue in the middle, and there is also an energy field to prevent some pollen from escaping.

    Probably because of the route they took, there was no one in the Lingzhi Garden just now. As soon as I entered the orchard, I ran into a tree picking flowers.

    "Major General." The man was also a sentinel, and he noticed it when Major General Thain and them approached, and immediately jumped from the tree and saluted straightly.

    Wei Qi's gaze swept across the sword-mang emblem pattern on the heart of the man's clothes, and he was dumbfounded: "The Guards of the Yuanzu?"

    Shang Yang: "Yeah."

    Wei Qi: "The Guards of the Yuanzu came to farm?"

    Shang Yang: "God of War Major General Thain is forced to rest, why can't the Guards be able to farm?"

    Wei Qi: "..." There is no way to refute it.

    Major General Thain nodded to the man, and then pointed to Wei Qi: "Madam."

    The man immediately saluted Wei Qi again: "Madam."

    Wei Qi tightened his body abruptly, and then relaxed again. : "..." It's so risky, I almost paid it back.

    Major General Thain motioned to the person to finish the ceremony, and then asked: "Which fruits are ripe?"

    The man smiled, showing a bit of austerity: "Strawberries are ripe, and cherries are ripe."

    Major General Thain nodded: "Get me a basket and I'll pick some."

    "Yes, Major General."

    The man ran away and quickly took out a fruit basket in a small building by the orchard. It is a handmade basket made of dried rattan, which is rare nowadays.

    Major General Thain held the basket in one hand and Wei Qi in the other, and walked deep through the orchard.

    Strawberry fruit is a variant of the native strawberry. Wei Qi has seen it in supermarkets, and it sells for 30 stars-still the cheapest one. However, this is the first time that Wei Qi has seen Strawberry Fruit Tree. The fruit trees are not high, and the tallest is his waist-high. The branches are covered with red fruits the size of a baby's fist. They are still reflecting the water in the sun, looking like candy apples wrapped in syrup.

    In the field of strawberry fruit trees, many people are picking them, and some small animals are running around, which is very lively.

    Wei Qi looked at the thin-skinned fruits, "Gudong" swallowed his saliva.

    Suddenly, the low laughter pressing down in throat came to his ears.

    "Major General." At this time, someone noticed the arrival of Major General Thain and greeted him enthusiastically.

    They are old and young, and they should be the descendants of those who stayed in the plantation during the fierce battle of the beasts, who should have been saved by Major General Thain. One yelled, and everyone else leaned in, but they didn't surround themselves, just rising and falling to say hello. It was the little animals that ran around, swarming at the feet of Major General Thain. They only found out when they arrived at Weiqi. Although they looked small from a distance, they were actually knee-high at Weiqi.

    "Major General~ A lot of people came outside today. I don't like them. When will they leave?" the little animal said, with a crisp baby voice.