Chapter 102: Kerry Aviat

So many medical records, if it is a coincidence, it is obviously impossible-Marquis An is suspected of the source of Anjia's illness.

But there are too many things here, and it is impossible to immediately understand the purpose of these things that Marquis Ann left behind.

Major General Thain stretched his hand around Wei Qi's waist, gave Wei Qi some strength to rely on, and said: "Let Charlie and Luo Mengmeng help organize the things here. I'm afraid Luo Mengmeng will look at these medical records."

Wei Qi Nodding, he put down the medical record in his hand, took Nini on his shoulders in his arms, and said, "First tidy it up."

Although Wei Qi was also anxious to understand the truth behind these things, he was impatient. Can't eat hot tofu.

So in the next period of time, the entire manor became busy-the reason why it was so busy was that these things were not so good for too many people to know after all.

Boxes numbered A are all household items. The classification and sorting of these things are given to Charlie, and he is also the best at this. And because the box with the C number was all medicine and treatment-related things, Luo Mengmeng was asked to sort it out.

As for Wei Qi, it was with the help of Major General Thain, but he tossed the boxes with B number-in those boxes, there were many notes that only he could understand.

Wei Qi picked out all the books first, and then he discovered that the remaining things were related to planters, healers, guides, and the like, and were related to the origin of Anjia. Those knowledge books were not eager, so Wei Qi and Major General Thain began to "translate" the selected books.

In these books, Major General Thain did not understand all of them, but some of them. Those incomprehensible parts are the description of the owner's physical condition-for example, I caught a cold today and had a bad cough; or this winter is extremely cold and the central control air conditioner seems to be out of function...

these are "covered up" "What got up made Wei Qi immediately think of those medical records. Aren't these also part of the medical record?

Major General Thain agreed with Wei Qi's view. So the two read one by one, and the other recorded, turning all those contents into something that everyone can understand.

Wei Qi still has some doubts about how the "restrictions" of these books are achieved, but this is not the key now.

The three groups of ABC numbered boxes took a week to sort out. Charlie is the most messy, but he is also the most comfortable. And the fastest is Luo Mengmeng-the C-numbered box is also the least.

But Luo Mengmeng is not easy at all, because all the follow-ups will be piled up with her.

A week later, a few people held a small meeting in the living room of the villa and talked about the results of the next week's finishing.

Wei Qi is better to say that his views on those books have also been recognized by others.

Charlie: "The boxes with the A number are full of household items, and nothing special was found. However, there are many photos in those boxes, and some of them even date back to the age of the Saint Star, which is very rare."

Wei Qi Hearing this, he moved in his heart and said, "I'll go and see with Major General in a while."

Major General Thain also understands Wei Qi's thoughts-they suspect that the person behind that existed in the age of Saint Star, maybe this is so long. What clues will you find in the stuff?