Chapter 108: King Zerg

Wei Qi and the others are still guessing the specific location of Kerry, as everyone knows, Kerry has already begun the final culling.

From yesterday received news of the expansion of the Zerg's activities, to this morning, only a few hours later, the Zerg appeared in the Empire and the Federation star field at the same time without warning, and launched a large-scale attack.

The most shocking thing is that the zergs of Eden and the capital star of the Federation have reached the ground-but there are also rumors that those zergs have emerged from the ground.

Taka left yesterday, and the Federation was also caught off guard, so Wei Qi and Major General Thain could not get the exact news for the time being.

But obviously, Kerry has unilaterally declared war on them.

Wei Qi and Major General Thain immediately decided to go to Double Moon Star-even though Major General Thain did not want Wei Qi to go. But he also knew in his own heart that the key to this battle was probably in Weiqi.

After receiving the news of the Zerg attack in the morning, Wei Qi and Major General Thain began to prepare. They all put on combat uniforms-the combat uniforms are close-fitting, with corresponding thickening only in key parts and joints.

Major General Thain put it on, looking at Kong Wu's strength, shoulder width and long legs. When Wei Qi put it on, his lower abdomen was slightly raised. There is only a small arc, but because Wei Qi's body is very well-proportioned, it looks quite eye-catching.

Not only Wei Qi and Major General Thain , but also Ying Xiao and Shang Yang were also released-Shang Yang was allowed to use the adult state, it was a circle larger than Ying Xiao , and it had been stinking for a while.

But Major General Thain and Charlie both looked at Wei Qi's stomach with worry.

Wei Qi was very skillful and swiftly equipped, blocking his "little belly". Then he turned to look at Major General Thain and Charlie, grinning and smiling.

Major General Thain understood the meaning of his expression, so in the end he just sighed. But Charlie seemed to be selectively blind, still worried.

Wei Qi had no choice but to say: "I'll be fine, Charlie. Take care of Nini."

Nini was tilting her head and staring at Wei Qi's stomach. She was still a little ignorant, but she still had some feelings for the little life in Wei Qi's belly, so she kept staring at it and wanted to kiss her.

At this time, hearing Wei Qi call her name, Nini looked up at Wei Qi, her tail wagging, she was expecting Wei Qi to play with her.

Charlie felt sorrowful when he saw Nini like this.

"I know, ma'am. I know you are not weak, you are very strong." Charlie replied empathetically, and then said "And Nini is still so young, of course I will Take care of her with all my heart. It's just that she must miss her mother and father very much. I am afraid that she will cry hard tonight. Look, she still doesn't know that her mother and father are going away."

Wei Qi: "..."

Mr. Butler's acting skills, one did not watch, it was a qualitative leap.

Charlie tried to awaken Wei Qi's conscience, but Wei Qi's conscience refused to get up. On the contrary, Nini who was next to her understood, and immediately became calm.

Wei Qi had no choice but to squat down to face Nini.

Nini craned her neck and screamed at Wei Qi in a low voice, but she revealed her anxiety.