Chapter 41: You are lunatic

Major General Thain ran away. After a kiss on Wei Qi's forehead, he left Ying Xiao to Wei Qi and ran away along the mountain trail. After running for ten steps, he turned back and waved to Wei Qi.

Wei Qi waved his hand like a first love girl, and watched Major General Thain.

After Major General Thain disappeared, Wei Qi crouched under the tree on the side of the road with his face covered.

Shang Yang: "What are you doing?"

Wei Qi: "I'm hard."

Shang Yang: "..."

Wei Qi squatted on the side of the road for ten minutes, calmed down a little bit, and then stood up and continued up the mountain.

As soon as Wei Qi arrived at the door of the villa, he saw Luo Mengmeng also waiting there.

Wei Qi looked puzzled, didn't he just see this?

Wei Qi: "Mengmeng? What's the matter?"

Luo Mengmeng saw Wei Qi's face a little red, which was also very strange, but she didn't ask, because business matters.

Luo Mengmeng and Wei Qi entered the living room, and then Luo Mengmeng told Wei Qi solemnly: Your spiritual touch is not simple at all, madam, that's the advantage of talent, madam, that's a sledgehammer, madam, if you have a sledgehammer, you Don't worry about the fruit knife, ma'am...

After ten minutes like this, Wei Qi understood, and then returned to the blood.

Wei Qi happily stretched out his rabbit ears again. The rabbit ears were placed on his chest like two twisted braids, and the round tips swayed triumphantly.

Wei Qi didn't feel stupid looking at them, the more he watched, the more he liked them.

Wei Qi: "So, I'm great?"

Luo Mengmeng looked at Wei Qi's unbearable look and nodded with a serious expression, "Very powerful!"

Wei Qi's eyes were bright, and his two rabbit ears were almost ready Cocked upright: "Then I can try to treat the major general?"

When Luo Mengmeng came over, he actually had this meaning. Hearing Wei Qi took the initiative to mention it, Luo Mengmeng was very happy, and said quickly: "Of course it can. But you still have to take your time. Don't make a big deal at the beginning."

"I know." Wei Qi nodded, he also knew how many catties he was. "No hurry for these two days, I will go to the attic again to read books, there are also books about planters, subdivision therapists, and I have not read a few."

Luo Mengmeng knows the existence of the attic, and he also knows the attic. Those things recorded in the books, I know the difficulty level of those things better.

So Luo Mengmeng was stunned: "Do you understand those books?"

Wei Qi looked at her and nodded: "It's very simple."

Luo Mengmeng was even more surprised: "Then why did you fail the guide's basic theory?"

Wei Qi: "..." This isn't going to go away, right?

Wei Qi refused to answer Luo Mengmeng's question, and sent her away.

After sending away Luo Mengmeng, Wei Qi went into the sea of ​​books in the attic again, and threw Shang Yang to Ying Xiao, otherwise Ying Xiao will follow him eagerly.

Wei Qi kept seeing the night.

After Major General Thain came back, Wei Qi told Major General Thain about the treatment.