Chapter 57: A Hundred Ways of Death

There were three people in the room, one of whom was Victor, whom Wei Qi knew.

Luo Ming introduced to Wei Qi and Major General Thain: "Victor is the only mechanic in our village. He usually maintains these weapons. This is Sifang and this is a big face. They are all nicknames. They used to be A team of mercenaries with rich combat experience. This time the three of them will go in with us."

    After the two sides greeted each other, Luo Ming turned around and said to Victor " Take everything out." The man acted immediately, and after a while, he piled up weapons on the big table in the middle of the room.

Among the weapons that were taken out, there were many wearable weapons-like the "mantis arm" on the arm, the "frog jump" on the leg...

These things are all made of alloy, light but strong , And using a combination of mechanical spirit soldiers and intelligent control, one wearable can be connected with the sentinel's mental power and become an existence as if it were a part of itself.

The most commendable thing is that these weapons do not have high requirements for the sentinel's mental power level.

For low-level sentries like guards in the previous life, these weapons are equivalent to the existence of Class A mechas.

When Wei Qi saw these weapons, his eyes lit up. The target is directly locked on the mantis arm-the type he has used most comfortably in his previous life.

"So handsome!" Wei Qi immediately rushed forward, reaching for the mantis arm.

However, Wei Qi has forgotten that he is only a guide now, or a "fragile" guide.

Wei Qi took it with one hand, but didn't move it. Then put both hands together and moved, but it was very laborious. Not to mention wearing it, even holding it as a hammer is enough.

Wei Qi: "..." Is there such a big physical difference between the sentry and the guide?

Wei Qi was thinking, his hand lightened. Luo Ming took away the mantis arm in Wei Qi's hand like a little chicken, and then handed Wei Qi a short knife with forearm length.

Luo Ming: "What are you blindly touching, yours is here."

Wei Qi: "..." Disgusted.

Major General Thain looked at Wei Qi's depressed little expression, smiled and rubbed his hair as comfort.

Wei Qi twisted his head, avoided Major General Thain's hand, took two steps angrily, and watched a few men happily choosing weapons.

Major General Thain was not angry. Instead, he felt that Wei Qi's suffocation was very cute. When the spirits were combined, Major General Thain had already figured out Wei Qi's preferences. Now I want to come, Wei Qi's liking for Ying Xiao , I was afraid at first. It's because of S Mecha.

But you can't let Ying Xiao know, otherwise it will have to cry.

Major General Thain withdrew his thoughts and saw that the others were waiting for him to pick first, so he was not polite.

Major General Thain didn't look at the wearable weapons-to him, those things were a bit tasteless-he glanced, only took an energy gun and a boot knife.

After Major General Thain finished picking, Luo Ming and his team began to choose weapons.

The four of them unanimously chose a wearable weapon, and the goal was clear. Obviously they were used to it. Luo Ming chose a shoulder wearable weapon, and Victor chose the "mantis arm." The one is the leg assist, and the big face is the shoulder assist.