Chapter 104: Star Pirate party

Luo Mengmeng didn't understand where Wei Qi's sigh came from, but Major General Thain did.

    Major General Thain took Wei Qi's hand and squeezed it lightly to show comfort.

    Wei Qi looked up and smiled. He didn't actually feel guilty, but felt a little sorry for Marquis An. But then I think about it again. Marquis An wants to live healthily and as a true descendant of the family. Now he has done it for the young master of the An family. Is it a certain sense of consummation?

    Major General Luo Mengmeng Thain said: "You go back and continue to settle down and see to confirm the genetic information of ancient house of the Lord.."

    Luomeng Meng surprised a moment: "What do you mean?"

    Thain Major: "An earl had a child,"

    Luo Mengmeng knew about this, but he was still at a loss: "But there is no genetic file for that child."

    Major General Thain : "Find it in these boxes. When the child was born, it was just before the war. The child has not registered with the terminal, so there should be no records in the hospital or the like. But Anjia himself may leave related things."

    Luo MengMeng suddenly realized, and nodded: "I understand."

    Say. Luo Mengmeng got up and left.

    Wei Qi and Major General Thain did not speak for a while. Beside, Charlie stood up, smiled and said to prepare some snacks, and left, leaving the space for themselves.

    "Hey." Wei Qi sighed, then turned his head and pressed his forehead against Major General Thain's shoulder. Like this, you can draw endless power.

    Major Thain brought back corners of the mouth, bow in the hair and kissed the top of Wei Qi: "okay?"

    Wei Qi sound muffled, said:. "I caressed his this thing, you listen ah"

    Major General Thain : "Good."

    Wei Qi: "I was in an orphanage and was involved in a central control experiment. At the same time, Young Master An was'born' by Marquis An. I was transferred to the Jingcheng defensive base because the tree of life was parasitized by puppets, and Earl An followed The puppet worm is related, so as the "child" of Earl Ann, I was bewitched by the tree of life and jumped down to death. Then, just like the puppet worm merged with the tree of life, my consciousness cloud merged with the consciousness cloud of the tree of life. "

    Wei Qi:" then again, I die at the same time, settle down young master died and I do not rule consciousness with the tree of life converged cloud birth of a spiritual body, Frankie, Frankie, in order to avoid collapsing cloud my consciousness,. It died on its own, so it looked for a suitable and usable'container'. It found Master An Jia, and I came back alive."

    Wei Qi: "I, the Tree of Life, Master An Jia, just rounded up the genetic cycle of Earl An. My resurrection is probably not entirely coincidental."

    Wei Qi said as he said, then sat up straight with a weird expression: "So, I am the finished product that Marquis Ann and Kerry both want. I am not counted as such. Count someone else's peaches?"

    Major General Thain: "..."

    Major General Thain stretched out his hand and squeezed Xia Weiqi's face, and said, "Don't talk nonsense."

    Wei Qi turned to save his cheeks and said: " Really. You see, Marquis An wants a healthy body for his offspring, Master An Jia has it, but his cloud of consciousness is ruined. What Kerry wants is a perfect container, Master An Jia did not do it. But I did it by surviving the corpse—hey, so, is it because of his physical peculiarities or because of the peculiarities of his body that Young Master An's is the perfect container?"