Chapter 112: I will live forever

Wei Qi thought about many possible ways Kerry might look like this, but he didn't expect it to be like this.

Is this still a person?

When the huge chair slid to a position three or four meters away from Wei Qi, Wei Qi could see the person on the chair clearly-perhaps it was more appropriate to call him a "mummy". But from the almost deformed facial features, Kerry Aivat can still be vaguely distinguished.

Wei Qi looked at the bone-like limbs, and even wondered if he could stand up by himself.

Wei Qi had just finished thinking about this question. Shang Yang, who was in his arms, seemed to have read his thoughts and reminded him: "Don't use the common sense of the watch world to measure this world. Everything is possible here. If you continue to be so naive, we have to finish the game."

WeiQi: "..." Is this a normal person who would react like this?

But Shangyang's reminder is also very correct.

The second after Wei Qi and Shang Yang finished "eye contact", the skeleton like Kerry stood up. Facts have proved that his bone-like limbs can not only support his weight, but also move freely-he is like a skeleton character in a cartoon, and his movements are very crisp and full of drama.

Kerry stood up, but did not walk towards Wei Qi. He first sorted out the Chinese clothes on his body that was comparable to a sheet, and then stood upright in an elegant posture, looking at Wei Qi with those eyes that were sunken in his eye sockets, but still very bright and energetic. Said: "I have been waiting for you for a long time. I have been waiting for too long."

The voice is not terrible, but combined with his appearance, it sounds like a dubbing.

Wei Qi didn't react at all, he just thought this sentence was a bit familiar—of course, he actually didn't know how to react. But Wei Qi's instinct told him that it is best not to move.

So Wei Qi stood there, watching Kerry's performance.

Kerry didn't mind Wei Qi's unresponsiveness. He raised his hand in time, then hooked his finger at Wei Qi and said, "Come here, let me see you."

Wei Qi said, "..." He wanted to hit someone .

Of course it is impossible for Wei Qi to pass, but he did not move, but the ground under his feet moved-the floor was like a conveyor belt, carrying Wei Qi towards Kerry's side.

Wei Qi couldn't calm down anymore, he instinctively backed away.

However, he just moved, and there was darkness in front of him-Kerry, who was still three or four meters away just now, suddenly appeared in front of him. But your skinny face almost sticks to Wei Qi's face.

Wei Qi's heart suddenly jumped, his brain was congested, and his eyes were filled with Kerry's skull face.

Before Wei Qi could react, Kerry's bone-like hand had already passed through Wei Qi's chest.

Wei Qi only felt that his body was pierced by a red iron rod. Before the burning pain came, it was a blank cold feeling. It was as if the body had been thrown into a bucket full of ice, the endless chill seeped through the pores into the blood vessels and limbs, and even the brain seemed to be frozen.

At that moment of blankness, Wei Qi's ears seemed to be sounding a mysterious song, or who was whispering.

Wei Qi always felt that this voice had an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

But that was just a "feeling" for a moment, and Wei Qi knew more clearly that in the next second, he would experience tremendous pain.

However, the expected pain did not come, because at the very moment of the shot, Shang Yang flew up from Wei Qi's arms, and his short beak pressed against Wei Qi's ear and shouted: "This is a fake, it's all an illusion. Don't be fooled! If you sink into the world he dominates, you will never wake up!"