Chapter 96:Breaking Shell

After figuring out his "life experience", Wei Qi was a little sluggish all day. Go back to the hotel and fall asleep.

Early the next morning, Major General Thain said that he would return to the Eden Star.

Wei Qi was a little surprised: "The orphanage over there, just forget it?"

He thought that Major General Thain would at least leave someone to guard this side.

Major General Thain: "I contacted the people of the Federation. The Federation has long seen the Aiwat family not pleasing to their eyes. At this time, the relationship between the Aiwat family and you is a bit more subtle. Compared to expecting you to have a good relationship with the Aiwat family, so as to give the Federation. If it brings benefits, the people of the Federation are more willing to get rid of the Aiwat house once and for all."

Wei Qi didn't know these things well, so he didn't want to.

As a scumbag, Wei Qi is quite self-conscious, he is really not good at using his brain. So now that Major General Thain has decided, then he will follow along.

Wei Qi: "Since we are going back, let's go back to the Star of Eden and go to Anjia Manor."

Wei Qi sighed and said, "I thought about it. I really have no memory of the orphanage's revival. Impression, but this time I was resurrected on the Anjia Young Master, but I retained all my memories. I think there are two special features: one is the sheep and the second is the Anjia Young Master's body. "

The reason why the orphanage wants to mass produce children , Because the "container" is not so easy to obtain, and the appropriate container needs to be run-in with the soul-in fact, it is the resistance of the remaining consciousness cloud to the newly invading consciousness cloud.

But when Wei Qi entered the body of Young Master An Jia, he didn't feel any strangeness.

So, either Shangyang suppressed the resistance of those consciousness clouds. Or, Master An Jia is a "perfect container."

Major General Thain had already figured this out—in fact, he stayed up all night and thought about these things when he stayed asleep at the guard—so Major General Thain agreed to Weiqi's words.

Major General Thain: "I have notified Amanda, she took someone to clean up. Luo MengMeng will also come, and when it comes to Eden Star, the egg should almost be broken."

Speaking of Golden Peas, it has been like blowing a ball recently. According to the old butler who has watched Major General Thain break his shell, this is a sign of breaking his shell.

Now that Golden Bean has to be supported by two hands, when Shang Yang is holding her nest, he won't be able to see the eggshell at all. Now Shang Yang squats on top, it can't cover it at all—it also feels panicked. , After that, I have been relying on Golden bean to give up.

Wei Qi has been in a mess since yesterday, and he hasn't paid attention to his own Golden Peas at all. At this time, Major General Thain mentioned it, and immediately thought of it.

"Still in the incubator?" Wei Qi asked.

Major General Thain laughed and said, "Charlie pushed to the balcony to sunbathe, and Ying Xiao and Shang Yang followed."

Wei Qi got up and walked over there. After two steps, he turned back and asked, "When shall we go back." I'm going to bring Amanda and the others some specialties."

Major General Thain: "I've already asked people to buy them, and I'll leave in two hours."

Wei Qi: "Don't you need to say hello to the Federation?"