Chapter 37: Paranoid Lu Qianhe

Lu Qianhe's inner world is like a museum exhibition hall, with many "unconventional" things in it, and the slightly normal one is "Major General Thain".

    There are many major generals of Thain here, from the childish appearance of eleven or twelve to the present appearance, at almost every stage. The only thing they have in common is that they are naked and weird.

    Yes, weird. They are presented in various shapes, but they are all in the same series: beautiful, powerful, and tame.

    They are like divine beasts, but they have a surrender look, obediently lowering their eyebrows, and worshipping the owner of this inner world.

    Wei Qi understands, Lu Qianhe wants to control Major General Thain.

    As Major General Thain's doctor, as the only person in the entire empire who can touch Major General Thain's cloud of consciousness, Lu Qianhe felt that he should be the closest person to Major General Thain.

    He felt that he was the soul mate of Major General Thain.

    But gradually, over time. Lu Qianhe watched Major General Thain grow up, he personally "shaped" Major General Thain's growth process, and then he became dissatisfied. He believes that he has made Major General Thain, and he should be the master of Major General Thain.

    So he secretly used his own little tricks to gradually shape Major General Thain in the direction he believed to be "perfect". He privatized Major General Thain, and he planted one suggestion after another in Major General Thain's consciousness cloud; it took him more than ten years to finally guide him from the superficial spiritual level and achieve deepening of Major General Thain's consciousness cloud.

Wei Qi also understood what those black mirror fragments in Major General Thain's consciousness cloud were. It was something that Lu Qianhe implanted with drugs and spiritual tentacles, but it touched Major General Thain's self-protection mechanism, which envelops them. It got up, but it couldn't be eliminated, and finally formed something like this. They hurt Major General Thain's consciousness cloud all the time, wanting to turn it into the way their master hoped.

    well. No wonder it is a paranoid person who can get on the line with Carina .

    However, Lu Qianhe has more control than Carina , and he did not destroy his "artwork".

    Wei Qi looked at the "exhibitions" except for Major General Thain again. Each of them was filled with fine and dense text, which was their story. But Wei Qi didn't want to watch it at all. Even if he didn't watch it, he could guess what the stories were.

    Wei Qi waved his hand, allowing his white mist to envelop all Major General Thain here, and then quietly changed their expressions. From surrender to arrogance. As if above everything, anyone in front of him is just a humble dust.

    Wei Qi withdrew from Lu Qianhe's consciousness cloud. He was not very proficient yet, and being able to do this smoothly was only the result of hierarchical suppression.

    The white mist dissipated, and Wei Qi's eyes refocused. Only a wisp of mist haunting Lu Qianhe.

    Wei Qi took two steps to the side and came to Lu Qianhe's eyes.

    Wei Qi's face was cold, he sneered all his life, then raised his hand and slapped Lu Qian with a loud slap. Lu Qianhe's face was slapped to one side, a slap print quickly appeared on his face, and blood stains appeared on the corners of his mouth.

    "!!!"

    Major General Thain and Luo Mengmeng were already stunned-is this the good baby Wei Qi?