Chapter 48: Old squad leader

"Lancer Dagobel Thain."

    Among the ten people who surrounded them, one of them called Major General Thain accurately.

    Wei Qi's heart suddenly trembled--what would be the consequences of throwing a policeman into a bunch of prisoners?

    Wei Qi's body tightened.

    Major General Thain noticed Wei Qi's reaction, and he reached out and tightened Wei Qi a little bit. Then Major General Thain looked up at the talking man and said, "My wife needs a rest. Are you going to take us to a fight or take us to rest?"

    Wei Qi: "..."

    Shang Yang: " ......"

  Is it really good to be so cool and handsome?

    However, what surprised Wei Qi even more was that the man who called Major General Thain's name, after listening to Major General Thain's words, thought about it for two seconds, and he really started to lead the way.

    The man put away his weapon and compared his hand to the jungle in front of him : "Please come with me."

Wei Qi: "..." He couldn't understand.

    Shang Yang: "..." He doesn't quite understand it either.

    Major General Thain was very satisfied with the other party's knowledge. He walked over to Wei Qi and squatted, and said to Wei Qi, "I am carrying you."

    Wei Qi did not refuse. Now his legs are soft, and he can only lie down to Major General Thain's Back.

    Major General Thain was obviously thin with clothes and fleshy when undressed. As soon as Wei Qi climbed up, he felt the broad and strong back of Major General Thain's shoulders, especially with a sense of security.

    "Yang Xiao." After Major General Thain picked up Wei Qi on his back, he yelled without looking back.

    The mecha standing in the clearing heard the change, turned into a streamer and flew over, landing on Wei Qi's wrist, turning into a black bracelet. At the same time, Ying Xiao appeared next to Major General Thain, sitting with Shang Yang on his back.

    As soon as Ying Xiao appeared, several people around him took two steps back. There was no reason for him. Ying Xiao's appearance was a bit horrible at this time-his figure was still a little unstable, it looked like he was wrapped in a layer. It was like a floating black mist, and on its head, five red eyes were shining in the mist, how scary it looked.

    As a result, the people who originally "escorted" them became "guards" behind them as they walked.

    But Wei Qi didn't watch the excitement, his entire attention was on his wrist. Now he is somewhat immune to the non-mechanical form of the S-Mecha, but for the first time wearing it by himself-the bracelet is not heavy, it can be said that it has almost no weight. Strangely, under the high temperature of Star N, the table is also cool, which dissipated the heat in Wei Qi's body and made him feel a lot more comfortable.

    Wei Qi quickly understood what was going on, and couldn't help feeling a little moved.

    But Wei Qi is still a little worried: "Major General, will this consume energy? Later, I will have to rely on mechas to contact the rescuers."

    Major General Thain said, "It doesn't matter, energy can be supplemented."

    Wei Qi said: " ......"

    So, the major general is not only planning to go to the Star Pirates Den to rest, but also planning to let the family use energy to supply them?