Chapter 12: Lancer

Major General Thain finished taking Wei Qi's bath, and returned to the bedroom with Wei Qi in his arms. He put on clean clothes and dried his hair.

"Knock."
    As soon as Major General Thain finished all this, the door of the room was knocked, and Charlie pushed a small dining station at the door.

Charlie: "Major General, for the strawberry fruits you brought back, I squeezed some juice and made some desserts."

"Yeah." Major General Thain took the small dining cart and nodded to Charlie, "Just leave it to me here. . "

" Yes. "

Thain Major General bring the dining car back to the house, he opened the lid on the contraction of the dining car, revealing a delicate fresh pastries and fruit juice. The strawberry juice was packed in a transparent glass bottle, and the red and bright color was visible. The juice was thick and still hanging on the wall, and the sweet taste immediately poured out.

Major General Thain poured a glass and fed it to Wei Qi's mouth. Wei Qi also opened his mouth to eat, his body's instinctive actions were normal.

With Wei Qi like this, Major General Thain was uncomfortable, and Shang Yang was also uncomfortable.

Shangyang had always hoped that Wei Qi could be more serious, but it was not such a "serious" method. To be honest, it's better to listen to Wei Qi's stupid run of the train.

Shang Yang: "That—"

Wei Qi: "I'm going to kill him."

Shang Yang didn't expect Wei Qi to answer, and was a little bit stunned for a while: "Huh?"

Wei Qi: "I 'm going to kill that bastard!"

Shang Yang: "..." Well, it's good to be energetic anyway.

Wei Qi was completely regained at this time. The impact of the previous incontinence was too great for him, but after all, he didn't feel anything at the time, and it was all taken up by the pain. When Major General Thain gave him a bath, he was still a little bit reluctant, but he could think about it clearly.

After all, he and Major General Thain are both victims, or that Major General Thain should be more uncomfortable than him-because in everyone's eyes, he is a "stupid" and does not know what "dignity" and "humiliation" are.But Major General Thain knew that when Old Mike made him embarrassed in public, he slapped Major General Thain on the face.

But now, Major General Thain suppressed his emotions, and in turn took care of the feelings of his fool.

"Fuck, I'm so embarrassed!" Wei Qi will be angry, and his emotions will rebound.

Shang Yang also agreed with this point and said: "From the previous situation, Major General Thain also had a handle in Mike's hand. It is probably the medicine Mike said."

Wei Qi also remembered this: "Major General Thain is going to take medicine. , That is the medicine for madness. This is really a terrible handle."

Shang Yang sighed: "You two are really hard brothers and brothers together."

Wei Qi also sighed: "Fate YangYang~"

Shang Yang : "..." Yes, it seems to be completely restored.

After sighing, Wei Qi asked, "Is this addiction really so serious?"

Shang Yang was actually worried about this too, but he didn't dare to mention it because he was afraid of irritating Wei Qi. Wei Qi mentioned this, and it quickly said: "This has to be completely stopped for a few days before we know it." Wei Qi came all the way from Eden Star and was supervised to take medicine every day, so there was no headache after that. Had it not been for this time, he would have forgotten about it.