Chapter 19: Going back to the battle field

The gossip that Dam brought was the news that Wei Qi had been operated on many times. It was inquired from a retired servant in the Anjia Manor. But the servant is getting older and speaking upside down. If he hadn't heard Luo MengMeng's response just now, Dam would have to verify it before telling Major General Thain. But now that he knew that there was a problem with the medicine Anjia gave to Weiqi, Dam would be "careless" once.

Wei Qi: "Another god assisted!"

Wei Qi wanted to shake this out, but was interrupted by addiction. Zhengshou didn't know how to speak, look, Dam handed the pillow to him.

So, when Damu's voice just fell, Wei Qi stood up like a frightened bird.

There were tears in Wei Qi's eyes, and his emotions came just as he said it. He breathed quickly and screamed: "No surgery! I'm obedient, no surgery! It hurts, no!"
  When Shang Yang saw Wei Qi's upper body again, he simply closed his eyes and pretended to be dizzy on the sofa— -Otherwise, the main body is like that. Is it schizophrenic because it is still watching the show as a mental body?

When the other people in the room saw this, they all stood up immediately.

Major General Thain was the most anxious, but as soon as he approached, Wei Qi avoided in a panic, and at the same time he let out a short scream, and then murmured something incoherently with tears streaming down his face.

Major General Thain received this treatment, let alone the others.

"Oh!" Seeing that his main body could not get close to Wei Qi, and seeing that Shang Yang also fainted, he yelled in a hurry.

Ying Xiao uttered a urging roar at Major General Thain, but Major General Thain still did not move forward. Ying Xiao violently scratched the carpet, and finally walked two steps towards Wei Qi unbearably, and then it found that Wei Qi did not reject it.

Ying Xiao yelled happily, and immediately ran to Wei Qi. It has reached the height of the mid-section of the thigh, and it turns around and puts a kitten on the guard.

But this way of selling cute is very effective, and Wei Qi gradually calmed down.

The room was so quiet that needles dropped, only Wei Qi's intermittent sobbing, beating of the human heart like a drum.

The ups and downs of emotion just now seemed to have faded, Wei Qi raised his head, his expression already calmed down. It was not only calm, but there was a solemn look in the still wet eyes. Those eyes were piercing, and there was a wave of determination. Where was the soft guard that made him want to touch his heartache.

Major General Thain was taken aback for a moment, and frowned at him: "Wei Qi?"

"Major General." Wei Qi looked indifferent, but when he spoke, he frowned slightly, seeming to be patient or trying to remember something, "I don't remember. too clear, but now I know how it is. I ...... I want to be a real guide. Major General, you'll help me, will not you? "

dam and few people have startled expression, Wei Qi at this time What is the difference between performance and a normal person.

The astonishment on Major General Thain's face flashed, and then he solemnly nodded his head: "I will. Wei Qi, now you..."

"Don't, don't send me back to Anjia." Wei Qi suddenly got excited again, and he held his hands down. When he lost his head, the clear look gradually faded from his eyes. Instead, Major General Thain's familiar aggrieved eyes were filled with reliance on him.

"Lancer." With tears hanging in Wei Qi, he stretched out his hands towards Major General Thain.

Major General Thain was taken aback for a moment, and then strode over, holding Wei Qi in his arms. Gently patted Wei Qi on the back like a child: "Don't be afraid, it's okay."