Chapter 40: Rabbit Ears

When Wei Qi woke up the next day, he found that he had changed his pajamas and was lying on the bed peacefully.

    He don't have to think about knowing who did it.

    Wei Qi clutched the quilt, but he thought of those toys from last night.

    Wei Qi buried his head in the quilt, and said dullly: "Why don't you confess?"

    "Frankly what?" Major General Thain pushed in and just followed Wei Qi's sigh.

    Wei Qi's hairs were standing up, and his head was up: "How did you come in?"

    Major General Thain was taken aback, a little innocent, and a little sad-when did Wei Qi have such a relationship with him?

    Wei Qi also recovered from this meeting. Knowing that he had reacted too violently, he quickly waved his hand and said, "It's nothing, I will wash it first."

    After saying that, Wei Qi lowered his head and went into the bathroom, washed clean and changed his clothes. There is already a sweet smile.

    Wei Qi hesitated, and said, "Major General, yesterday actually—"

    "I have put away those things." Major General Thain interrupted Wei Qi's words. He looked at Wei Qi and said seriously, "I don't Know you. I can't deny that. But I want to know you, so please believe that my original intention for doing this is good. I don't know what your life has been like for the past twenty years, and I don't know your preferences But I'm willing to run in with you slowly."

    Major General Thain took Wei Qi's hand and kissed him on his lips: "You don't have to worry about hurting me, you don't have to smile. Unhappy means unhappy, don't want I just don't want it. I won't inquire about your story, but when you want to tell me, I will definitely listen carefully."

    Wei Qi stood there stupidly, looking at the young man in front of him, as if he saw a Shining sun.

    How could there be such a gentle and considerate person?

    Wei Qi felt that he was about to cry. But in fact, he was just a bear pounced on Major General Thain's body.

    Major General Thain was knocked back by Wei Qi, then he hugged him steadily, and laughed : "Be careful." Wei Qi also laughed, he hugged Major General Thain tightly, and whispered: "I like you. Lancer."

    "I like you too, Wei Qi."

    That's enough, enough.

    Since then, Wei Qi was resurrected with full blood.

    Wei Qi once again devoted himself to the great cause of condensing the spiritual touch.

    This time, no one in Wei Qi did it stubbornly, but squatted into Luo Mengmeng's pharmacy.

    Luo Mengmeng was the only root left among Earl Ann's students. Her status in Cheyenne Manor is still very high, and the pharmacy is her world-although she has not been able to cure Major General Thain, it does not mean that she is weak. In fact, Luo Mengmeng is also qualified for doctoral tutoring at the Guidance Academy of the Imperial Military Academy, but she did not teach.

    anyway.

    For the student Wei Qi, Luo Mengmeng welcomed it from the perspective of a member of the manor; but from the perspective of a teacher, she refused.

    You ask a doctor to teach a student who can't refine the central idea even if you look at it, how can it be so embarrassing?

    Anyway, Wei Qi didn't feel embarrassed, and kept turning around Luo Mengmeng.