Chapter 8: Depend on Acting

Major General Thain said something ordinary. Before Wei Qi had time to taste it, Amanda suddenly sneered and said, "You really intend to do this?"

Major General Thain didn't say a word, and he cut cleanly. Cutting a steak, the action is elegant, but it always gives the illusion that he is not holding a knife but a military stab.

Amanda frowned, but sighed in compromise, and said, "Sion, you can't give up like this. Do you really want to obey their intentions and have a baby with a fool and live with it forever?"

"Amanda." Major General Thain raised his head and looked at Amanda and said, "He is a descendant of the settlement and my wife."

In this sentence, there was already a little warning.

Amanda froze for a moment, then she put down her knife and fork, and said with a solemn expression: "I know, Thain. I don't mean to look down on Wei Qi, I know he is also a victim. But you should also understand what I mean, you are The descendants of the Thain family are not puppets of those old things! Even if forced by the situation now, you can't really succumb to them from the heart."

"Amanda. My current situation is not very good." Major General Thain raised his head. , Even if Amanda said so harshly, his expression was still calm as usual, "As they said, I do need to rest. Similarly, I hope you can keep your breath."

Amanda looked at Major General Thain for a few seconds. Later, she gritted her teeth hard, then got up and left without saying a word.

Dam turned his head and looked at Amanda, who was leaving quickly, then looked at Major General Thain who was still eating quietly opposite him, and said in doubt: "It's strange, her mood was calmer until yesterday."

"Today is March 7th." Major General Thain said.

Dam was taken aback for a moment, and then his face looked ugly: "Well, I can fully understand her mood."

Wei Qi was confused when he heard it. Seeing that the dining room fell into silence, he couldn't help but ask curiously. Shang Yang: "Yang Yang, what day is March 7?"

Shang Yang: "Do you know about the Black Moon incident?"

The Black Moon incident happened twenty years ago. The Thain's starship was unexpectedly attacked by the Zerg, and the ship was destroyed and Major General Thain's parents were killed in that incident. I heard that several leaders of the orcs were killed together. The sister of Major General Thain's mother, Amanda's mother, was also on the starship.

Wei Qi: "But isn't the Black Moon incident on March 16th?"

Shang Yang: "That was the official release time, but the time of the accident was today 20 years ago. As for when did they die? No one can tell if the remains were found."

Wei Qi heard it, and said in surprise: "Then why is the wedding date set today...Is it someone else deliberately set the wedding date today?"

Shang Yang sighed, "It looks like it's stuck. Major General Thain's situation is not good either."

Wei Qi was silent, and his heart slowly seemed to be blocked by something, silting up into a sullen fire.

In fact, a long time ago, after the Thain family's madness was exposed, the Thain family gradually lost their right to speak; then, the fact that the Thain family members were always "short-lived" was also recognized by the public as the "normal". In this case, anyone with a discerning eye can see that the Thain's house has been emptied. And this kind of overhead is supported by the people-after all, no one wants his leader to be a lunatic.