Chapter 5: Sold by Cheap Mother

As soon as Wei Qi walked into the living room, he was shoot with three volleys[1] of sight.

    On the sofa in the living room, three groups of people sat on three sides. In the middle, Mrs. Morgan and Jeff-the two changed their clothes, looked elegant and decent, and there was no sign of what had been done just now.

    On Mrs. Morgan's left hand is a young man short blond hair and a baby face, which makes him approachable. On Mrs. Morgan's right hand, there is an old man with chicken skin and crane hair[2], and a wooden cane standing in front of him. He has a kind face—this man Wei Qi recognises, the famous rich man of the Federation, the head of the Aivat family, Adam. · Aivat.

    By Adam's side, there are also a few men and women dressed up as rich or expensive, probably all from the Aiwat family.

    "Master An, hello. My name is Dam Tuttle, and Major General Thain sent you to pick you up." The baby-faced man stood up first, and he walked over to Wei Qi with a smile and gave a gentleman's salute.

    Wei Qi would naturally not react, but it did not prevent him from exploding into fireworks in his mind.

    Wei Qi: "Dam Tuttle! The ancestor family of mechanics, and now the leader in the research of S mecha. I said that I haven't heard the news of the new P-type mecha being put into production. It turns out that it is the car of Dam Tuttle. Ah, worthy of being a mecha master, I actually saw a real person, why am I so happy today~"

    Shang Yang: "Let's talk about it, how many idols have you fanned?"

    Wei Qi: "Don't worry, ranked number one,It's always been Major General Thain ."

    Shang Yang: "..." Why should I rest assured? It's not my business?

    After Dam saluted Wei Qi, he looked at Mrs. Morgan sideways and smiled slightly: "Mrs. Morgan, can I see Master An's medical records?"

    "Of course." Mrs. Morgan smiled gently and turned her head. Said to the smart butler next to Wei Qi, "Charlie, go and call carina ."

    "Yes, ma'am."

    The smart housekeeper immediately turned and left. Dam raised his eyebrows, then directly raised Wei Qi's arm, took Wei Qi to the sofa next to him and sat down. Between the actions, no one in the room objected.

    In fact, it can be seen that even though it seems that Dam is the outsider in this room who can't get along with Wei Qi. But it is undeniable that he is also the one with the most voice in this room. Because he represents Major General Thain, even Mrs. Morgan, Wei Qi's mother, has to stand aside.

    Old Adam was always smiling. After Wei Qi sat down, he was still talking about the standard features of his grandparents such as "Wei Qi has grown up." Jeff was holding it next to him, and for a while, there was laughter and harmony in the living room.

    Soon, Carina came with the smart butler. She obviously knew everyone in the room, except for Dam, everyone else was very familiar, and said hello one by one.

    "Carina, report the young master's medical history to Mr. Tuttle." Mrs. Morgan said.

    "Yes, ma'am." Carina nodded.

    When she was about to speak, Dam waved her hand and said, "No need to trouble, just pass the medical records to my terminal. We have to do a check for Young Master An. You know, this is Thain. The second combination of home and Anjia is also the first since the establishment of the empire, and Major General Thain attaches great importance to it."

    Mrs. Morgan's face was slightly distorted, but she still maintained a decent smile. She looked at Dam with a bit of embarrassment, with a maternal expression of pity on her face: "But Mr. Tuttle, Wei Qi only had a checkup today. You know, his body is not too strong, he has too much examination in one day.It will put a burden on his body."