Chapter 105: Double Moon star

The news of Dam and Amanda was told to Emperor Takka by Major General Thain . Then the manor became completely busy.

    It was the first time Wei Qi saw the pre-war deployment, and he was quite interested at first. Seeing Major General Thain standing in the lead, deducing the war into the city, he looks very handsome with his chest.

    But it's okay to watch it this way for a few days, and Wei Qi can't bear it for a few days. So Wei Qi obediently took Nini to play.

    Wei Qi didn't know what Major General Thain thought, but he himself wanted to go to Double Moon Star, so he might not see Nini for a long time. These days, Wei Qi allowed Nini to toss and just behave. Make up for the little guy in advance.

    Speaking of it, Nini has also grown up a lot during this time-from a slap leader to a half slap leader. Moreover, the body is quite strong, and the small curvature of the muscles can be felt through the fur; there is also the weight. Before, she jumped on Wei Qi, and Wei Qi smiled as a cushion. Now, once, Nini rushed over for a loving hug, and knocked her dad directly on the grass. After being severely criticized by Charlie and Major General Thain , Nini would never jump to Weiqi. On the body, but crawled along Wei Qi's legs.

    Wei Qi therefore changed into Major General Thain's pants, which were a bit longer, but they could still be worn.

    The most important thing is to be strong.

    Wei Qi's stomach didn't fluctuate, because this time he was not pregnant with eggs, and Charlie controlled him for not allowing him to habitually jump for four hours, so his chocolate plate abdominal muscles have disappeared, and now he is Flat. One step is probably swelling.

    But Wei Qi didn't care much, unlike whenNiNi, Wei Qi hadn't felt the presence of the child in his stomach until now.

    But Nini has been particularly interested in Wei Qi's belly recently.

    Nini lost the hunting game of "culling dad", so her favorite activity now is to let Wei Qi sit down, and then she squatted on Wei Qi's lap, rubbed Wei Qi's belly with her head, and rushed to Wei Qi. Yelled "Hmm" in his belly.

    Wei Qi's heart turned to see, and from time to time he added a sentence or two, and the two father and daughter can play for an afternoon.

    After the manor arrived, more and more people came, which can be said to be very lively.

    Nini also got a lot of gifts and playmates-some military leaders, or other political figures, know that Wei Qi and Nini are there, so some of them will bring their children when they come over. Madam seldom followed, because after all, Wei Qi is a man, and Major General Thain also said that apart from the children, you and your love should stay away from my Wei Qi...

    These children are naturally human beings, the biggest is seven or eight years old, and the youngest is just walking, and when he sees Nini, he wants to catch it.

    Nini was not angry, it seemed that she also knew that they were just nanny, and didn't care about them. Nini loves playing with older children, racing, climbing trees and so on. After a day or two of playing, the polite little gentlemen and little ladies brought by the whole wild become the king of the jungle.

    So in the end, most of the children who would come to play were boys—but there were also girls. There was a six-year-old girl who was very keen to bring all kinds of beautiful skirts, and then chased Nini to dress her... ...

    After ten days of such a peaceful life, Amanda returned.

    Although Amanda walked in a hurry, she promised to bring Nini's specialties. Nini was naturally excited again.