Chapter 14: highlight is here~

Although the actor Wei was confident about the current situation, he was uncomfortable after such a long time. So since Major General Thain did not take the initiative, Wei Qi decided to take the initiative.

After staying on the grass for a while, Wei Qi was taken by Major General Thain to exercise. Wei Qi also took care of this matter himself, and he was full of energy when exercising. Seeing his hard work in the eyes of Major General Thain, there was something different.

After the exercise, it was lunch. While waiting for the lunch to be served, Major General Thain asked Wei Qi: "Wei Qi, are you afraid of getting tired?" Wei Qi had rested for half an hour, but his breath was still a little unstable. He listened to Major General Thain's words, thought about it, and showed a sweet smile: "Don't be afraid, I like it."

Major General Thain thought for a moment , and he almost understood it--Wei Qi usually pretended to be one. He is ignorant and seldom able to exercise on his own, so he really likes the opportunity to exercise.
But when he thought of this, Major General Thain was suddenly taken aback. He found that he himself was fascinated by the authorities. Since Wei Qi knew how to pretend to be stupid, no matter how he was in his mind, why pretend to be stupid, he himself knew clearly and was able to act stupid. Accept what is mentioned.

Major General Thain thought about it again and again, and asked in a roundabout way: "Wei Qi. Can you tell me why you only talk to me?"

Wei Qi turned his head when he heard the words, with a joyful expression on his face: "Lancer, It's warm, it doesn't hurt."

Major General Thain caught the last word, his heart jumped inexplicably, and he asked, "Will the others make Wei Qi hurt?"

Wei Qi heard this, and immediately panicked, and he shrank. His eyes flickered twice on his shoulders, and a layer of mist formed.

"It's okay, it doesn't matter if you don't want to say it." Major General Thain quickly comforted Wei Qi, reaching out and holding Wei Qi's hand.

Wei Qi raised his head, his eyelashes were wet, but the teardrops did not fall anyhow. He looked at the hand held by Major General Thain, and then secretly reached out and pinched Major General Thain's thumb, as if pinching a Dinghai Shenzhen needle.

Wei Qi said in a low voice, crying: "CariLa, it hurts."

Major General Thain stretched out his hand and gently stroked Wei Qi's hair, and continued to ask: "Carina will make Wei Qi hurt, Wei Qi hates her?"

Wei Qi nodded, feeling a little agitated. The wetness on the eyelashes finally gathered into big tears, which fell down, and a small water splash bloomed on Major General Thain's wrist. He raised his head, like a child who had filed a complaint with his parents, crying and said to Major General Thain, "Carina, hate it! Mom hates it too!"

Major General Thain felt agitated, although he did not have much contact with the descendants of the An family. But he grew up listening to the story of Yuanzu and Earl An. Both my father and mother said that if the descendants of the family need help, they should lend a helping hand anyway.

When he was young, Major General Thain didn't understand, and before he could understand, his parents were killed. In the days that followed, Major General Thain's mind was all in the accident and on the battlefield, and he paid less attention to Anjia. He knew that Anjia was born with a young master, but he didn't care too much. Until he learned that Wei Qi was stupid, he felt guilty after all.

"Don't cry, I promise you won't let them bully you anymore." Major General Thain wiped Wei Qi's tears with his fingers, feeling uncomfortable.