Chapter 38: Inheritance of Anjia

Major General Thain was only four years old at that time. His parents just died.

    About the accident. There is a saying that has spread most widely, saying that Marshal Thain's madness caused the disaster. Otherwise, why did Marshal Thain, who owns the S mech and led the 200 mech army, was helpless under the attack of a few king worms, and the ship was destroyed and killed without the strength to fight back?

    Major General Thain was still young, but his natural and strong mental power made him mature earlier than children of the same age. He understood it, but couldn't analyze it further.

    He only knows anger.

    Little Thain exclaimed to Amanda angrily: "They lie, it's not sick! It's not father's fault, it's not sick!"

    Amanda didn't listen. She was only ten years old at the time, and she also lost her. mother. So she only felt that Little Thain was sick with her, and her heart was filled with sadness and anger, but to no avail.

    Then, the Thain family, who lost the owner, ushered in a custodian-Mike Hera.

    They were too young at the time, they only knew that Hera was a big family, a family with deep ties with the Thain family. Amanda once thought that the kind Mike was a good person, but Little Thain didn't like Mike.

    It wasn't until a long time later that Amanda knew that Little Thain was right.

    But it was too late.

    In order to find out the cause and effect of the Black Moon incident, Thain went into the army without hesitation. However, in his second year in the army, his madness broke out.

    At that time, Thain once again told Amanda "this is not a disease". But Amanda still didn't listen. She had found some traces of the Black Moon incident at that time, and she saw the fox tail behind Mike, she was immersed in her revenge.

    Later...

    and then to the present. Thain became a major general, he was silent, introverted, and seemed to admit his fate.

    But obviously not.

    Everything now proves one thing. Major General Thain's paranoid views may be correct.

    Amanda regretted it for a while. She closed her eyes hard and said guiltily: "I'm sorry, Thain, I'm sorry."

    "Amanda, it's not your fault. We were all too young at that time." Major General Thain Said softly.

    Amanda nodded. She lowered her head and was silent for a while, then raised her head again, her eyes have returned to her usual ability and fortitude.

    Amanda solemnly said: "I will re-order the raw materials list again. Although the raw materials are available, but to work out a specific recipe, the amount of raw materials needed is too large, and the centralized transportation may cause Hera's suspicion. "

    Thain Major nodded:" this does not worry, you say with dam, let him use the service of these, some of the first to get to the Luo Mengmeng slowly get anyway, Wei Qi here also takes time. ".

    "I ah. I understand. I'll take care of the outside affairs." Amanda stood up and looked at Wei Qi again, her eyes earnestly: "Wei Qi, Thain will take care of you."

    Although Wei Qi didn't know what they were talking about just now, but without prejudice to his statement:. "ah"

    Amanda laughed: "I go first."