Chapter 55: Previous life

Major General Thain finally agreed to Luo Ming's request, because he also wanted to see-in his memory, N Star did not have any "dungeon" projects.

    The departure time was set two days later. During these two days, Wei Qi could fully rest, and Major General Thain could get used to his current strength.

    As soon as the two of them came out of Luo Ming, Wei Qi saw the crowd gathered in the open space in the distance. Those people only wore shorts and were putting colored mud on their bodies, and they seemed to be going hunting again.

    Wei Qi couldn't hold back his gaze, and walked around the strong and powerful men, but before he finished walking, his butt was pinched.

    Wei Qi raised his hips suddenly, turned his head to look at Major General Thain with a normal look, and educates: "Major General, it is wrong to play gangsters in broad daylight."

    Major General Thain nodded and immediately corrected: "Then I will play again at night."

    Wei Qi : "..." You are no longer the major general I know.

    "What are you doing while standing?" Luo Ming locked the door and came out, bumping into where Wei Qi and Wei Qi were standing, and asked casually.

    Wei Qi immediately looked at Luo Ming and said, "Squad leader, whether we are hunting or gathering food today, let's help."

    Luo Ming glanced at Wei Qi and said, "Are you okay?"

    Wei Qi smiled.

    Luo Ming nodded: "That's all right, today you will follow my team to collect the ingredients."

    Wei Qi: "What should I prepare?"

    Luo Ming: "There are uniform tools in the village, I will go get them. Don't I don't need to prepare anything. I'm looking for food in the jungle at noon. Oh, yes, there are a lot of mosquitoes in the jungle, so it's better to put some mud on it. The mosquitoes are powerful, and one bite is a big bag of fists."

    Wei Qi: " ... "Are you sure it's a mosquito?

    Wei Qi didn't want to become a toad, so he decided to mud.

    But Wei Qi just grabbed the hem of his clothes, ready to take off his clothes. Major General Thain narrowed his eyes and reached out to hold Wei Qi's hand.

    Wei Qi turned his head and looked blank: "What's the matter?"

    Major General Thain didn't say a word, but the figure quickly appeared at his feet.

    Ying Xiao is now extremely majestic, it is as high as Wei Qi's thigh, its mane is black and shiny, and occasionally some light spots are refracted in the sun, which looks like it is sprinkled with black gems.

    Wei Qi's eyes lit up, and for the first time he saw the look of Ying-tiao from close range, and he liked it more and more. So Wei Qi immediately stretched out his hand and snorted on the fluffy and soft mane.

    It feels like kneading a silky cloud. Wei Qi couldn't put it down, and said while purring, " Tao Tao is so handsome~"

Ying Xiao also liked Wei Qi touching it very much. He couldn't help but rubbing Wei Qi's palm, Ying Xiao said coquettishly, "Mom, where's the sheep? Give it to me~"

    Wei Qi: "..."

    Wei Qi thought he had heard it wrong: "What do you call me?"

    Ying Xiao shyly rubbed Xia Wei Qi with his head: "Momm~Momm~"