Chapter 74: Imperial Military Academy library of Saint Star

Wei Qi braked, stopped at the entrance of the manor, and then looked at the world in front of him like a frog at the bottom of a well.

    In Wei Qi's eyes, all those plants had changed. They are like images scanned by X-rays, the leaf veins become their bones, and the rest of the flowers, leaves and fruits all become thin, hand-painted lines.

    In the bones of plants, there is a tender green luminous liquid flowing; most of them are as thin as spider silk, flowing side by side in several strands, and then condensed into a ball at different parts of the plant, like a small light bulb; the size of a light bulb It's not the same. The light that condenses is almost all green, but in Wei Qi's eyes, he can actually separate these greens into different color numbers.

    In the entire plantation, every plant became crystal clear and radiant. It's like a chilan jade tree that has been carefully crafted.

    Wei Qi stared at the beautiful scenery in front of him blankly, with the illusion that he was an elf who had strayed into the fairyland.

    Wei Qi was intoxicated by it, and unexpectedly got hit in his butt. Suddenly the magical scene before his eyes faded, and the plants in the plantation returned to their lush appearance.

    Shang Yang's rough Chinese voice sounded behind him: "Don't look at it, just your mental strength, and I will have to sleep again after looking at it."

    Wei Qi's thoughts have not yet returned to the basket, the first time I heard such an unpleasant The voice turned around unacceptably, and then gave Shang Yang a disgusting glance.

    Shang Yang: "..." Do you believe me if I cut you?

    Wei Qi started the scooter again, remembering the beautiful scenery he had just seen, and combining with Shang Yang, he understood a little bit.

    Wei Qi: "In the situation just now, I had released my mental power?"

    Shang Yang: "...This is the internal view of mental power and the external view of mental power is two concepts."

    Wei Qi: "You don't have to look outside. Do you want to release it first?"

    Shang Yang: "..." It's good if you are happy.

    Wei Qi remembered again, and asked, "Is the external view the same as the internal view?"

    Shang Yang: "There are similarities."

    Wei Qi: "Then I understand."

    Shang Yang: "..." What do you know?

    Wei Qi was amazed by the beautiful scenery just now, and there was still some meaning left in it. After talking to Shang Yang, he adjusted the scooter to the automatic driving mode, and then "looked" at the surrounding scenes.

    Shang Yang was originally waiting to see Wei Qi's jokes, and then after a few minutes passed, it found that Wei Qi actually "watched" it. And it's not a large area that could not be controlled before, but it can be concentrated on a plant or even a leaf.

    Shang Yang: "..." Well, it doesn't understand now, is Wei Qi a master or a scumbag?

    Well, maybe it's neither.

    Wei Qi saw the door of the pharmacy all the way, and then reluctantly retracted his gaze. Then he yawned.

    Shang Yang: "I said don't keep watching. You didn't master it well at the beginning. It was a waste of energy."

    Wei Qi rubbed his nose, turned around and grabbed Shang Yang, under his arm like a ball. Then he walked towards the pharmacy, and he said as he walked, "Isn't this novel? Whoever holds a new thing doesn't have the heat for three minutes?"