Chapter 91: Going back to my former orphanage

The convoy quickly returned to the palace where it settled. The first thing Wei Qi left behind was to check his own DNA information-when Luo Mengmeng had checked his body before, the information was left in the manor.

    Wei Qi asked Luo Mengmeng to compare it with the database to see if he could find any clues.

    The comparison takes time, so Wei Qi didn't wait.

    Wei Qi leaned on the sofa, handed the eggs to Shang Yang to incubate, and then flipped through the books that he brought back—similar to his previous judgment, these books were of little value.

    Wei Qi put the book aside and turned around to see Thain Major: "Major, do you think Adam tonight so frustrating, is it intentional?"

    Major General Thain gives an affirmative answer:. "Yes"

    As a The Federation ranks among the top three business predators, Adam's actions, words and deeds tonight seem too humble and stupid.

    Wei Qi thinks so too, but the problem comes again.

    Wei Qi: "Why did he do this? The story told by Soul Food is suggesting to us that he has something to do with N Star? Or something else? It won't really be something that is more powerful than immortality and devours the soul. Huh? And what Mrs. Morgan looks like afterwards. The guide stamp should have been put on recently, right? Just to tell me my life experience? But so what?"

    Major General Thain was temporarily unable to draw conclusions about the question in front of Wei Qi. , But he has some ideas about the following questions.

    Major General Thain: "Tell you about your life experience because they think you will care very much. Maybe they have erased the clues. If you can't find them, you will look for them."

    Wei Qi blinked and nodded: "It makes sense." But it's useless.

    For the current Wei Qi, even if he didn't understand the life experience of this body, he would not look back to Mrs. Morgan and them to ask what happened.

    Major General Thain: "Compared to this, I remembered another thing. The original prototype of the wizard seal was a medical device, but in fact, the device later derived more than the wizard seal, it was also the initial stage of the central control system. Prototype."

    Wei Qi was taken aback, and then immediately sat upright: "The central control system of mental power? Is it the kind of dungeon ?" In the dungeon, the zergs themselves are actually "dead". After special treatment, they become mental power receivers; then, as the center, Lu Qianhe is used as a spiritual power base station, sending commands to each receiver to achieve the goal of "one-man army".

    Although it was unsuccessful, the project was not abandoned. Its temptation was too great.

    Wei Qi thought for a while, frowning: "Adam talked about Soul Food tonight, will there be any connection?"

    Wei Qi was not sure. Because in fact, although it is explicitly forbidden, there are many such things that can be "captive" guides in the black market, and many rich and powerful people like to play some "special" things.

    Therefore, it is still a bit far-fetched to link Aivat's house with N star only with the seal of the guide.

    Major General Thain: "Whether there is contact or not, Adam really rushed to jump into this muddy water."

    Wei Qi agreed with this point.

    But Wei Qi didn't understand: "What is he doing?"

    Major General Thain actually didn't understand. Adam's series of actions were justified if he wanted to please them; but if the appearance is thrown away, the things inside are really touching. Not mindful.