Chapter 80: Antidote

This is really...

    Wei Qi clenched his fists sharply before suppressing the excitement that he wanted to roar.

    Found it, found a way!

    Some of the medicinal properties extracted directly from the fresh Lingzhi are only the effects of the medicine itself; although they cannot be stored for a long time, they cannot be compared with those that combine other medicinal properties.

    However, there is a record on this light screen that the medicinal properties extracted in this way are "completely adaptable." It does not require any pretreatment, it can be directly used as medicine, and it can even be used with other processed medicines to meet the requirements of pharmacists.

    Simply put, the medicinal properties extracted in this way are versatile.

    After Wei Qi calmed down a little bit, he decided to give it a try.

    But this cannot be interviewed in front of so many people.

    Wei Qi called Luo Mengmeng: "I want to go to the pharmacy that Earl Ann used."

The pharmacy is next door, but because it was used by Earl Ann, it has been sealed up all the time-Luo Mengmeng is An. For the descendants of the earl's students, she refused to use the personal belongings of her master.

    But as Wei Qi, a descendant of Anjia, she would not refuse.

    "Come here, Madam."

    Luo Mengmeng took Wei Qi and left, and the other guides in the pharmacy immediately formed a group-everyone in the manor knew about Wei Qi's recovery. Now, when Wei Qi moves, they It is believed that Wei Qi's "talent" in pharmaceuticals was developed.

    After all, Wei Qi is a descendant of Anjia, isn't it?

    The guides were all very excited, and so was Luo MengMeng .

    Luo Mengmeng opened the door of the pharmacy room, where there are intelligent robots for maintenance and regular ventilation, so it doesn't look dull. Even the windows are bright and clean, and it looks like someone comes in and out from time to time.

    Wei Qi didn't look at the situation in the room, but walked directly in front of the table.

    He put the jade grass blade in his hand on the table and waved his hand. Luo Mengmeng hadn't reacted yet, and the follower stretched out his hind legs and closed the door.

    Luo Mengmeng then saw the Ying Xiao and the bird cage hanging on the corner of the Ying Xiao.

    Luo Mengmeng: "..."

    Wei Qi had no distractions, staring at the Yuji grass blades on the table. Then there were two fat rabbit ears sticking out from the back of his head.

    The rabbit ears hovered over the Yuji grass blade, and then the round tip "pupupupu" popped out a few small peas. Xiaodoudou stretched and deformed again, and turned into a few soft tentacles with the size of little fingers, reaching out to Yuji grass.

    He didn't know how Wei Qi did it. Luo Mengmeng only saw that the tentacles hooked on the break of the Yuji grass blade, and then a strand of tender green medicinal properties was hooked out.

    Luo Mengmeng's eyes widened-the medicinal properties can only be stimulated when the medicine is made in the furnace, and it is still misty without color.

    This is the first time Ro Mengmeng has seen such a colored, sharp-edged medicinal property.

    Wei Qi drew a wisp of medicinal properties from each blade of Yuji grass, and the medicinal properties were held in the void by the spirit, unable to disperse. But you can see that their edges are quickly blurring, and their colors are gradually fading.