Chapter 82:Let's learn to be a father together

Wei Qi didn't guess wrong. Major General Thain's video content was truly amazing, but soon the attention of netizens fell on the ID that posted the video.

Mainly this contrast is really too big. Many netizens said that they may have misunderstood the Thain family.

Wei Qi secretly checked the Starnet forums at night and had fun all night. In the end, Major General Thain was in bed for Fa-rectification.

Going to the Eden Star this time is no longer the "easy ride" like a honeymoon. The old butler will also follow Charlie, and as soon as Charlie follows, luggage or something is indispensable. In the past few days, Charlie is trying to supplement the various precautions of the pregnant husband on the starship, as well as the handling of emergencies and so on.

Wei Qi was educated all night, and he woke up late in the morning, and when he woke up, he saw a behemoth squatting by the bed, almost not giving Wei Qi a back breath.

After Wei Qi saw what it was, he rolled his eyes to the sky: "Taotao, what are you doing?"

Ying Xiao squatted higher than standing, and the big head with five red eyes was hanging down, motionless. Staring at Wei Qi. At first glance, it seems like preparing to eat.

When Ying Xiao saw Wei Qi awake, his big tail immediately shook his head: "Mother is early~ give me the YangYang , okay~"

Wei Qi: "..." It's quite smooth.

Wei Qi grabbed Shang Yang and threw it to Ying Xiao. Ying Xiao habitually opened his mouth to pick it up, and then swallowed Shang Yang's whole mouth.

Wei Qi: "..."

How should I put it, the scene looks a bit brutal.

Ying Xiao himself was taken aback, then lowered his head and spat Shang Yang carefully onto the bed. There was no saliva, but it was a shame for Shang Yang.

"I'm going to kill you!" Shang Yang's claws and wings were on, and he slapped on Ying's mouth and nose, scratching for an hour, and he could get 1 point of damage.

No pain or itching, bowed his head and rubbed against the round belly of Shang Yang: "YangYang is early~"

Shang Yang's anger didn't hit him: "You bastard! You wait, when his egg is born, I will be able to sit on you in an adult state!"

Ying Tiao smiled silly and sweetly: "Yang Yang It's amazing~"

Wei Qi looked at them silently, with a subtle feeling of being fed strange dog food.

Wei Qi shook his head and got out of bed. After washing and coming out, Wei Qi found that Shang Yang was quiet-after the Ying Xiao became larger, his mane became thicker and spread to the top of his head, looking like a lion head for play. On the other hand, Shang Yang dug a pit on the top of Ying Xiao's head, and stepped his paws on the horns of Yingtiao, comfortably squeezing the hair of its own belly with his wings one after another.

Wei Qi: "..."

Wei Qi ignored them, stretched his waist and walked down. As soon as he left the house, he heard the noise outside.

Wei Qi was taken aback, then speeded up his pace and went downstairs. The living room was quite lively, and many cubs also came over, one by one, chubby and furry, looking very pleasing.

"Madam." Charlie was the first to notice that Wei Qi had come downstairs, and hurriedly greeted him, helping Wei Qi on the last two steps.

Wei Qi didn't brush his kindness, and asked him to step on the floor of the living room. "Why is it so lively today?"