Chapter 18: Not a fool

With doubts in Wei Qi's heart, relying on his "foolish" behavior, he touched the panther's head all the time. This touch was fun, pulling his ears out, pulling out a big fan like plasticine.

Ying Xiao is also a good-tempered, let Wei Qi toss, shake his head again after the tossing, and turn back into a big black leopard, and then wait for Wei Qi who hasn't pulled the enjoyable Wei Qi to continue pulling.

Wei Qi played for a long time after playing, until Shang Yang woke up.

Last night, as soon as Wei Qi had a nightmare, Shang Yang was dragged back into the cloud of consciousness. This is Wei Qi's instinctive cry for help. But the problem is that he has suffered a fundamental injury from his body, and there is no remedy in the cloud of consciousness. Those clouds have also turned black, rolling like a black sea.

As soon as Shang Yang was dragged in, he was swept around and tossed like a puffer fish. Although Wei Qi, the bastard, didn't know how to use mental power, the huge foundation of mental power was there, and he just locked it in.

When Wei Qi took the medicine and got better, Shang Yang jumped out looking for a gap. As soon as I jumped out, I fainted. It was a real faint—the consciousness cloud is the origin of the spiritual body. It is a miracle that it can come out all the way after being so confused.

Shang Yang didn't know if the spirit of other people's homes would be so tossed by the subject, but he probably couldn't escape this life in his life.

It's okay to feel dizzy, and to make up for sleep. But as soon as I opened my eyes, tusk, I saw the unlucky subject.

When Shang Yang woke up, Wei Qi noticed it. By the way, I also noticed that Shang Yang's dislikes.

——What does this mean? Who did he provoke?

Wei Qi was puzzled, but there were people around him with joy on his face, and he reached out and grabbed Shang Yang in his arms.

Shang Yang rolled his eyes hard and said, "I understand your headache, but you can't help but tell me next time in the cloud of consciousness, brother, I can really shake your pants out in front of your Lancer!"

Wei Qi listened. Perplexed: "When did I drag you in?"

Shang Yang choked in one breath, and said quietly for a while, "...Promise me, shall we start reading today? Knowledge is all productivity."

Wei Qi The monk Zhang Er was still confused, but he responded: "Success."

Wei Qi held Shang Yang to Ying Xiao in his head, and said with a smile: "Yang Yang, Tao Tao."

Shang said. Sheep: "...Who is Taotao?"

Wei Qi: "Your wife."

Shang Yang: "..."

Fang Lu got an "elegant title", and he didn't think it was detrimental to his prestige at all, and he shyly turned his head to Shang Yang . The sheep leaned forward. As soon as he moved in, a black flower appeared on the black-skinned forehead.

Shang Yang stared: "What is this stuff?"

Wei Qi: "Chrysanthemum?"

Shang Yang: "I didn't ask this. What did I say this silly cat is?"

Wei Qi was stunned: "Major general's mental body, your daughter-in-law, you can't feel it?"

Shang Yang: "Your spiritual body...Bah! Whose spiritual body have you seen this way?"