Chapter 29: Zerg Attack

The news that the Thain Manor was about to open to the outside world stirred up a wave of waves, and the entire empire's media was boiling.

Thain House, House of God of War. Even with years of history of madness, people stay away from it. But it is always a deified piece in people's hearts.

Cheyenne Manor is a secret garden, and many literary works are based on it. The people of the Empire always thought it would always remain mysterious. But I didn't expect to hear the news of its opening to the outside world in the lifetime.

For a time, this topic was being discussed almost everywhere, and people were eager to know the specific news.

Amanda is also a monkey spirit. She is well versed in the true meaning of "getting to be caught, so indulgence".

Only on the third day after the news was released, Amanda accepted an interview with the media and announced the details of the opening of the Thain Manor.

These are the plans that Amanda came up with after discussing with Wei Qi and Charlie-the manor only opens the garden area, and there are three public rest areas within the open area, and there are no entertainment or viewing facilities. There is only one purpose. When you choose fruits and vegetables, you can pay the bill and leave. Of course, you can sit until the garden is closed. The manor also provides fresh fruit and vegetable juice, and a cup is only 100 stars.

Guests are also prohibited from picking fruits and vegetables by themselves, instead using the manor's hands. Everyone did this job, without training, they unified their aprons and badges, and looked very formal.

In addition, Amanda also adheres to the principle of "the scarcity is the most expensive": the manor is only open three days a week, and the number of guests received every day is also limited. The business hours are from 8 am to 6 pm, which is outdated. Not only drove people, they will also be detained and fined in the name of "breaking into private houses", and will always be included in the blacklist of the manor.

This series of actions showed the noble temperament of "who cares about your stinky money" to the fullest.

If it is someone else, the public customer will never buy it. But it is Cheyenne Manor. So the people of the empire felt that this was justified, and even felt that they had taken a big advantage. Especially some nobles, although they did not get close to the Thain family, but the Thain family opened the manor, it is impossible for them not to come to join in.

For a time, there were tens of thousands of people in the empty alleys, and everyone flocked to them, and it was even harder to find a single ticket for the manor.

Amanda struck the iron while it was hot, and in response to the people's "strong" desire, opened the reservation system and sold out all the admission quotas for the next three weeks.

Wei Qi had already caught a glimpse of the business opportunity, so he took a few places from Amanda, geared up to be a big scalper.

But Amanda and Charlie didn't let Wei Qi go online-Amanda didn't mention the reason for opening the manor, leaving it to speculation. But he couldn't be silent about the temptation of Hera's family.

Wei Qi could actually guess that Mike, the narrow-minded old bastard, would definitely give him trouble and put his black material on the star network-just like when he was newly married, he and Major General Thain made a fool of "rumors."
"same really".

Wei Qi made Shang Yang hack the butler's "parental system" and unlocked his id. At this time, Wei Qi was lying on the bed, flipping through the news on the Star Network enthusiastically.