Chapter 43: Catastrophic lunch

Wei Qi returned to the villa, and Major General Thain was in the house because he was left for training this morning.

Seeing Wei Qi came back, his expression still depressed, Major General Thain was a little strange, and Ying Xiao ran over immediately, rubbing Wei Qi with his head to comfort him.

Major General Thain: "What's the matter?"

Wei Qi sat next to Major General Thain, turned and buried his head on Major General Thain's chest: "I'm so useless, woooo..."

Major General Thain felt very distressed. Don't ask the reason, let's talk about comfort. He kissed Qi Wei Qi's forehead and said, "It's okay, Wei Qi is already very good."

Wei Qi was still "whooping", rubbing his head against Major General Thain's chest muscles. .

Shang Yang: "...you're enough."

Wei Qi: "I can't eat it, I'm not allowed to rub it?"

Shang Yang: "Your saliva is on his clothes."

Wei Qi: "..."

Wei Qi silently He raised his head, then stretched out his hand to throw Shang Yang out, and threw it like a shot at Ying Xiao who was about to rip the floor. Ying Xiao jumped up, grabbed the basketball sheep in the air, happily squatted on the carpet next to the bed, put the Shang Yang in his arms, and licked with his big tongue happily.

Shang Yang: "..."

Seeing that Wei Qi was feeling better, Major General Thain asked, "What's wrong, Luo Mengmeng bullied you?"

Wei Qi shook his head and talked about his inability to make medicine.

After Major General Thain listened, he pursed his mouth and said nothing.

Wei Qi: "..." Don't think I don't know you are smiling while pursing your mouth.

Perhaps Wei Qi's accusing eyes were too obvious. Major General Thain gave a light cough, looked serious, and thought for a while and said: "I have also learned a little about pharmaceuticals. As far as I know, the spiritual touch does not need to reach into the condensation space."

Wei Qilai Interested: "Really?"

Major General Thain nodded: "In other words, the action to control the medicinal properties is not so much as'plugging', but as 'throwing'. The purpose of this action is to prevent the medicinal properties from overflowing and losing, and there is no stipulation on what methods must be used. it "?

Wei Qi:" like now, like those fools pharmaceutical machinery, although certainly can not let potency spill, but the blend of herbs of the control is less accurate this elixir reach a certain level, right? ".

Major General Thain shook his head: "No, I'm not talking about changing the machine. I mean, you don't have to use the spirit to touch the wire. Just like your previous fog, isn't it possible? The controllable range of the fog is relatively large, and The activities are also very flexible, which makes it a lot easier to capture the medicinal properties."

Wei Qi immediately seemed to be empowered.

"Yes!" Wei Qi stood up and ran out.

Major General Thain quickly stopped the person and said, "After lunch, we will go again."

After a big lunch at noon, Wei Qi couldn't wait to find Luo Mengmeng again.

When Luo Mengmeng heard Wei Qi's intentions, his face suddenly... unable to describe.